The Apprentice 2012 - Official-ish discussion thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wrong person got fired, again. Really can't understand why the gobby, angry girl on the end didn't get the can. She clearly deserved it. All the other girl did was fall asleep. :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The only bit of totty got voted off last week. Christ there's not even a looker amongst the blokes so what's the point of any of it? Does Alan Sugar not have anything better to do with his time? Surely his global empire needs a bit of tending to - is it just an ego thing for him appearing on TV because I know if I had his business portfolio I wouldn't be doing year after year of The Apprentice, Young Apprentice, Quadraplegic Apprentice, Canine Apprentice, Apprentice Apprentice, Young Apprentice Apprentice, Diabetic Apprentice etc. etc.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
That Katie bird is really getting on my nerves- she is such a smug cow and clearly did jackshit again this week.
Plus she has a really annoying face.
Get rid Al.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Could you imagine being married to her and having to listen to that voice every day. :shootself

All three who came back to the boardroom had quite a mouth on them, not an easy decision.

I think all the fish-wife stuff got to him, wrong decision. He made it very this task was ALL about the product. The one who made everyone change their mind from a much better alternative was in the final three, and stayed. And Catherine Tate woman who made a total hash of being PM was also there. Gobby bird No3, who actually got fired, didn't do anything wrong.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The Apprentice, Young Apprentice, Quadraplegic Apprentice, Canine Apprentice, Apprentice Apprentice, Young Apprentice Apprentice, Diabetic Apprentice etc. etc.

Monkey Apprentice? Great idea for a series.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The US version with Donald Trump really is gash. Still – it wouldn’t be the first decent UK show the yanks have taken and completely knackered up

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who is the jug-eared twat on the men's team? What a chancer he is. I don't think I've actually heard him say a word in any episode yet.

I only noticed him for the first time tonight.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The US version with Donald Trump really is gash. Still – it wouldn’t be the first decent UK show the yanks have taken and completely knackered up

I'd check your facts if I were you. It was actually a US programme initially and then we did it over here.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think the show might be getting a bit stale now. Much as I love Lord Alan turning on the style in boardroom and making these people squirm and cower, I think it's getting a bit old.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The fact that nobody even cares anymore just goes to show how sh*t this series has been.

Nothing original about this programme anymore. The talent has gone, it's become boring and dull. Or is it just me?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I still watch it. Based on the task tonight, the wrong guy was fired. The Project Manager did NOT have a strategy. She ignored him completely. She should have gone.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I still watch it. Based on the task tonight, the wrong guy was fired. The Project Manager did NOT have a strategy. She ignored him completely. She should have gone.

I stopped watching You're Fired after 5 minutes, I'm sick of "strategy". Shut up, Azhar. You haven't got a clue. You've never had a clue. You are useless, and have offered nothing whatsoever. You also look stupid in short shorts ( :lolol: ).

Jade is lovely. You be nice to her. She's the only attractive woman in the entire process. And please, nobody post a picture. She's so much prettier than the promotional pics.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Think the best looking woman was probably fired in week one.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This series is not one of the best. Adam is great TV, I'd love it if he blagged his way into the finals - him vs Claude would be TV Gold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports