Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice 2012 - Official-ish discussion thread

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When will people learn that this game is always about profit margin. You can have the best product ever, but the nature of the tasks is that you don't have to worry about repeat business or customer service after the event so it's best to just knock out cheap tat for as much as you possibly can.

And does anyone really think that bulgarian was good at selling? All she did was shout at people in a monotone voice, I've seen more engaging sales patter in the pound shop!

Totally agree, and after the suicidal pressure sale the saying 'we're wasting our time here' in full earshot of the failed sale? Suicide.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Gabriella should have gone, she looked really weak.

Although I still cant get my head around how the boys actually won the task?!

Not only that as project leader she should have sorted out what the profit margin was....even if they had sold the lot they still wouldn't hav won

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Totally agree, and after the suicidal pressure sale the saying 'we're wasting our time here' in full earshot of the failed sale? Suicide.

Suicide, deffinitely. But it was Apprentice Gold. It was a moment which only could have been improved had she said, "FFS that was abysmal".

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
[MENTION=16837]Jim Van Winkle[/MENTION], I couldn't understand why they were hunting in packs when they could have split up and then arguing about who's go next. BUT, Camden v Primrose Hill with the tat they were selling? No brainer.

Agree, they should have split up. This bunch do seem a bit simple, it's not as if they haven't seen the show before and know how each task works. Was just trying to explain Bilyana's reason for doing what she did. You're right though Camden every time for tat. Maybe after working her way out of the ghettos of Bulgaria, Bilyana doesn't like to mix with the common folk and students of Camden Town!?

Last edited:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The girl in the red dress ( Sara mcavoy , I think ) is a spitting image of Elaine figis the catherine Tate character that was unsuccessful with Internet dating .

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I cannot believe the shit that was on there yesterday. Just caught up with the show, and some of the crap being spouted was incredible. If I was a parent in the middle of London Zoo, and 4 shrieking birds approached me to sell me tat like that, I'd have told them to f*** off! Jesus their thick!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's dog eat dog and cat eat cat at this stage,not much changes as time goes by tho.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That Jane is awful. Hope she goes.

This years bunch are probably the worst contestants ever. Apart from ballsing up their figures during their pitch, the biggest and most unforgivable mistake made was going against the findings of the market research ( choosing the Splish Splash ).

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This years bunch are probably the worst contestants ever. Apart from ballsing up their figures during their pitch, the biggest and most unforgivable mistake made was going against the findings of the market research ( choosing the Splish Splash ).

Great idea, wasn't it? Let's create a product that makes bathtime less messy, but attach some crayons to it so it makes it more messy.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Was it just my imagination or were most of the candidates truly thick?

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Can't believe Amazon would really have ordered those crappy things. Will they sell any old shit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here