Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
this one?
smilie_eyebrow.gif

Pretty close! :thumbsup:

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
If the owners are reading this, do you sell bridies in your shop ? To clarify to others on here the closest comparison down here is a cornish pasty, but miles miles better. But trust me once you've tried one and it's been prepared properly by our suppliers you'll be hooked. Simply the 1st thing I crave when I go back to Jocko Land.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I can't wait any longer, looking at those pictures makes me drool, I f***ing love pies and I'm going to stop there today and pick one up for my tea, Mmmm....

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Well I just went in there to get one for my dinner later, and I ate it before I even got back to the car! Spoke to the lad in there (hi) and they seem really excited about it all, had the chicken/ham/leek and it was delicious! Hope it all goes well for them, I'll be buying more for sure :)

Jul 7, 2003
It was my new Levi slim jeans which sent him over the edge. I was looking pretty hot in that grave yard.

You won't be staying in slim fit jeans for long if you keep up all this pie eating.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Can you make one with rancid eggs and rotten tomatoes.

I am in WSL block B and I reckon with a prevailing wind, I might be able to luzz one as far as the palace fans in the south stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports