Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Alternative East Stand Photo Update

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
scaled.php

Woah ! she's a beauty.

That wheelbarrow has not moved for at least 3 day's (lazy Feckers). Sack the forman and get Mr Perry in.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
welcome bez to the best thread on NSC, if you have only just discovered it i hope you (bloody jcl) don't expect to get a season ticket in the upper conservatory

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Apart from the "Sunday tea break" picture, there seems to be a general lack of MUGS on site. This speaks volumes to me.

Every development like this one should have empty cups of tea, fag ends, and maybe the odd tea bag thrown in for good measure.

When's the webcam due to be installed?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Come on. Where's the photo then?
Shoddy.
u'vebeenamexed out!

If you can find out the address, I'll get the long lens out (oooeeeerrrr)

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
No work shocker !

scaled.php

I'm sorry folks but it all seems to have gone quite overhere !

I am posting a standard photo taken weeks ago in the hope that none of you will notice , just like the Albion do with that one about work on the North Stand offices.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
This is going to look GREAT when it's finished. It'll catch the sun perfectly on Saturday afternoons, and will heat up very nicely thank you as the chill of winter sets in. They're not rushing it, that's the main thing. You only get one chance for perfection.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Are you having a pitched roof with some nice skylights or just going flat?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Some slight criticisms. There doesn't appear to be any wall ties. The insulation doesn't look thick enough. It looks like they are using the timber for the roof to stand on for the brick laying. :eek:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Some slight criticisms. There doesn't appear to be any wall ties. The insulation doesn't look thick enough. It looks like they are using the timber for the roof to stand on for the brick laying. :eek:

There's always one NIMBY trotting out the same tired old complaints. Think of the FUTURE.

:jester:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There's always one NIMBY trotting out the same tired old complaints. Think of the FUTURE.

I am thinking of the future, when the five people standing drinking Harveys and the wall collapses. Disaster! :drink:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Sorry to be pedantic. It's "Think of the Fuchsia".
By the way. Does anyone know the capacity?
It looks to me like the north side should hold at least twenty five Geraniums and a Rubber Plant, whilst the west side looks like it may hold several Money Maker tomato plants during the summer, a Mother-in-Law's Tongue and a Cheese Plant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here