Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Alternative East Stand Photo Update

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
As Friday was typically JS's day for posting new Falmer pics, what about an update on the Conservatory construction?

Or have the builders decided to have a (very) long weekend?

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
scaled.php

Just pipework today - how disappointing.

I would like to point out to some that this is my neighbours building works and I have no involvement in it apart from taking furtive pics :lolol:

Could have done with better housekeeping there, trip hazard from that bag. They appear to have left a crack next to the drain as well that might require re-laying. :lolol:

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Could have done with better housekeeping there, trip hazard from that bag. They appear to have left a crack next to the drain as well that might require re-laying. :lolol:

Yeh not to mention the fact a change in direction on a foul pipe should require a M/H

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Day 12 - FatBoy Slim Concert

scaled.php

All building work has been suspended due to the FatBoy Slim concert - I thought you knew that ! Here's a pic of the concert in full swing.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Yeh not to mention the fact a change in direction on a foul pipe should require a M/H

I thought the same but if you look again there is a manhole there to the right. Will the building inspector ask them to put in another one next to the existing or maybe move the existing one. or they may get away with it, time will tell.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Who's the big name coming down to officially open it?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Can't believe how quickly this is flying up, seems like just a week or two ago the builders were just arriving on site to start

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Will there be a ramp up event or will they go straight into an afternoon sitting on cane furniture, sipping tea and reading the "Handy Gadgets for Opening Tins" magazine?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here