scaled.php

Action packed !

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Day 4

scaled.php

Action packed !

Thats not a conservatory, that is definitely an extension. Those foundations are far too deep. I too would be interested in seeing the plans.

Do they have proper health and safety guidelines in practice on the construction site?

I'm sure that stack of paving slabs is above the recommended 1m height for concrete slab stacking.

And he should have a belt on. No-one wants to see builders crack this early in the morning.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
When do the seats go in?

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Have they checked out the transport links? Surely there's been some kind of consultation about the sustainable travel options.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm loving this, I took pics of all the building work I had done but I never thought it would entertain anyone (apart from some of the ladies who would have swooned at my builder)

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Where do they live so we can check if they have planning permission?....

Thats not a conservatory, that is definitely an extension. Those foundations are far too deep. I too would be interested in seeing the plans.

Do they have proper health and safety guidelines in practice on the construction site?

I'm sure that stack of paving slabs is above the recommended 1m height for concrete slab stacking.

And he should have a belt on. No-one wants to see builders crack this early in the morning.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Looks quite similar to an art exhibit in Brighton

skip_2213809b.jpg

Google: Frankfurt School.

"Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here