Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Alternative East Stand Photo Update

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I've been lied too !

Can we get a link to the plans - would like to have confirmation of how it is going to look when finished. Maybe an artist impression of the finished conservatory/extension as well?

Did this go straight through planning or did LDC delay things?

Sounds as if there have been some dirty tricks already. Need to have a look at the planning submission; any discrepancies between then and now would be a problem. Maybe someone on NSC could volunteer to scrutinise the original documents. Anymore of this and I sense a book coming on...

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Day 4

scaled.php

Action packed !

I'm a little concern that there appears to be no disabled access and no signs yet of how they will segregate the residents from the guests!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Are there any drawings on the owners Website? We need to know how many extra seats they are going to fit in.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I look forwards every day to your brilliant photos.
When it's finished, will you be doing a book?

You were my inspiration although I haven't yet had to resort to a stepladder !

No book planned but I may place picture flyers on every new seat in the East Stand Upper on first match day of the new season.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Is it just me, or does the gap between the inner wall and the outer wall look too big? I presume the inspector has been round on a regular basis checking such things?!?!

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Day 10

scaled.php

Just pipework today - how disappointing.

I would like to point out to some that this is my neighbours building works and I have no involvement in it apart from taking furtive pics :lolol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Looks like a pucka job so far. The speed is there, and the brickwork is quality. They must be from Poland! :salute:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I can't wait for the "Build a Conservatory..." book to come out, followed by "We want a Conservatory!". Can I have a signed copy?
And the best one, Conservatory YES!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here