Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 20 Apr

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I have tried to listen on the Radio Reverb site. When I click on the latest Albion Roar link I get the programme broadcast after the last game at Withdean!

Looking at Albion Roar | Unofficial Brighton Hove Albion Football Club Radio Show the front page says the latest available is 13th April, as does Archive->Radio Shows

Just re-loaded it.

Give it a few minutes on iTunes. Albion Roar website will be updated presently.

Cheers.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Interesting that Perry commentated he wished the supporters club had consulted the club first prior to the petulance about homophobia.

Clearly the club have been backed into a corner where they don't want to be due to supporters who allege to represent us all when actually hardly anyone knows who they are.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Another great show chaps. I've got to say that it's now an essential part of my Albion supporting experience and if anyone still hasn't listened in then you are missing out big time.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Did they say anything about P&R improvements? If the new parking restrictions do come in, the existing P&R provisions aren't going to be nearly good enough to cope. Dropping The Bridge car park fees down a bit would help things... at £13 it must be the most expensive official match day car park in the country!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Did they say anything about P&R improvements? If the new parking restrictions do come in, the existing P&R provisions aren't going to be nearly good enough to cope. Dropping The Bridge car park fees down a bit would help things... at £13 it must be the most expensive official match day car park in the country!

Yes, they mention it quite a bit:

You'll have to listen for yourself iTunes - Podcasts - Albion Roar with Martin Perry & Richard Hebberd

or if you don't use iTunes then here Download it direct from the Albion Roar website

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here