Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Large One said:
First player to say 'ME ME ME, you gorgeous hunk, Al' gets sponsored by me.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

have we got use of their PA system Al and if so, is there any restrictions on time allowed to play tunes or make announcements as its a friday night?

bTW saw your advert in the Metro:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Race said:
More pics of the players legs PLEEEEEEASE Roz! :lolol:

Consider it done!
:lolol:

(Although I shall while carrying out this mission, conduct myself in the ladylike and refained manner expected of someone who is standing for election to the district council.)
;)

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
roz said:
Consider it done!
:lolol:

(Although I shall while carrying out this mission, conduct myself in the ladylike and refained manner expected of someone who is standing for election to the district council.)
;)
Just so long as you're standing with all limbs intact at the end of the night. You and the Dripping Pan have a history...

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
True. But there's always the chance that I'll be in plaster again by the time of the match anway so maybe that'll offer some immunity from the Curse of the Pan ...

...but I doubt it.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:
First player to say 'ME ME ME, you gorgeous hunk, Al' gets sponsored by me.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry: 'ME ME ME, you gorgeous hunk, Al'

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
roz said:

;)

So I suppose a few cheeky snaps of some nakedness in the changing rooms is out of the question then?! :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Paul Rogers is joining the REMF team!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Dave the Gaffer said:
have we got use of their PA system Al and if so, is there any restrictions on time allowed to play tunes or make announcements as its a friday night?

bTW saw your advert in the Metro:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Yes, we've got use of the PA system, and in the bar afterwards for the raffle and prizes. I will check the rules of usage etc with the club and get back to you shortly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here