Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
More pics of the players legs PLEEEEEEASE Roz! :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
US, I would love to play in this game, if you need a left back or centre half. Hiney has watched the previous games and having seen me play tells me I am plenty good enough for the standard.

I will sell many, many, many raffle tickets to earn my place.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hans please contact Fatboy who is in charge of training and team selection

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
GG What about sending a chain email to as many people as possible and get them to pass it on. You could raise the entrance to £3.50 if nothing has been printed and get 50p off with a flier. Or just email them out anyway.

As Mrs C said, If you do need any help then let me know.

Ps I need to send you a cheque for the TG fund - Sorry I haven't got round to that yet, Coach. :down:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
not sure how to do a chain mail

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Just compile as many email addresses as possible with some graphics and details of the event and send it off, urging people to pass it on. If you send it to ten people, they in turn may send it to ten people they know, so that is 100 that know about the game already and so on...

Maybe a photo of a previous event. Make it a bit snazzy.

Palace and Brighton do battle... :blah: :blah: With a brief outline of Robert Eaton etc.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have spoken to Ricky Marlowe this morning and he is coming down from Edinburgh again for the 6th time to play in the memory and honour of Robert Eaton :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
are you going to get each player to arrange their sponsorship this year?

When this was done the first game it raised a few pennies but also gives people the momentum to realise that it is not just a glamour ego thing, its an event to raise funds for the fund.

Come on you players.....if 10 people sponsor you a £10 each that is £100 for the fund.....15 of you raises £1500.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Has someone got a standard sponsorship form from previous years that can be edited with new dates that i can forward on to my lot. Mostly appreciated.

Last edited:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Dave the Gaffer said:

When this was done the first game it raised a few pennies but also gives people the momentum to realise that it is not just a glamour ego thing, its an event to raise funds for the fund.

Come on you players.....if 10 people sponsor you a £10 each that is £100 for the fund.....15 of you raises £1500.

Good thinking. If we can get this sorted early I'm sure we could raise a lot through this.

Andy, I still have the kit from last years game and am available to play and help with things on the playing side.

Beefy.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Dave the Gaffer said:

That is a very good point. Didn't we all (the players) in the first game have to commit to raising £100 in sponsorship? I'm pretty sure we all did. So, no £100 sponsorship, no game.

PS - I can't believe it was six years ago.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I have received a lot of PMs about this - I am currently abroad but will reply to them all on my return.

I am happy to organise the squad and practice sessions/games. I expect to arrange some evening training sessions and possibly matches (the only feasible dates for matches will be the mornings of the Doncaster and Bradford home games).

Again, I think that there will be a players fee for each squad member and each person will also be expected to raise funds by way of sponsorship.

That way everyone can have a good time on the night as well as raising some money for charity.

Good to see Ricky is coming down again. Robert would be proud. :bowdown::albion:

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
PS - Can everyone who wants to play (including those who normally play) please get in touch with me asap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here