Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
remf07058.thumb.jpg

What's this awful looking thing then....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Withdean Wanderer said:
That was presumably the incident where he broke his leg.....i mean, got cramp

:D

Was very OTT and quite rightly provoked a sarcastic reaction from a CPFC player.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
fatboy said:
Well done everyone.

Everyone played well but special mention has to go to Pete who kept us in the game on several occasions. Also, Kevin Ticehurst did not put a foot wrong all game.

:clap: :albion: :clap: :albion: :clap: :albion: :clap: :albion: :clap: :albion: :clap: :albion:

Well done to you for spending the entire evening staring at my Mrs....

:jester:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Chesney Christ said:
Well done to you for spending the entire evening staring at my Mrs....

:jester:

Oh, so you noticed then!

Ha Ha

Didnt get the chance to say 'Bye' last night so i'll say it now!

Nice to meet you mate, and well played, i think you carried Dodge through that game! :lolol:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
ali jenkins said:
Oh, so you noticed then!

Ha Ha

Didnt get the chance to say 'Bye' last night so i'll say it now!

Nice to meet you mate, and well played, i think you carried Dodge through that game! :lolol:

I mainly noticed when he came up to me and said "your Mrs is fit" and then spent the rest of the evening staring at her legs.

Not sure about carrying Dodge, probably the other way round! Well played.

Where did you, Ricky and Modest end up? You didn't get into that bar that me, Brett and Rumble went to did you?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Chesney Christ said:
I mainly noticed when he came up to me and said "your Mrs is fit" and then spent the rest of the evening staring at her legs.

Not sure about carrying Dodge, probably the other way round! Well played.

Where did you, Ricky and Modest end up? You didn't get into that bar that me, Brett and Rumble went to did you?

andy and brett came outside and met us and then we went to buddies where kaney had a row with the waitor coz he wernt allowed a drink unless he braught some food!

It was a good night all round!

And i must admit, rumble wernt wrong about your missus!

(although i wernt stearing at her all night!)

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I heard this classic conversation as I wandered through the standing terrace to the ladies loo.

Male 1 "Nah, it's me.... you've met me before"
Male 2 "Um, yes, I think we met once before..... briefly"
Male 1 "Yooooo know meeeee.... It's Bakesy!..... Otherwise you'd have just have though 'eh, who's this effing bloke, coming up to meeee?'
Male 2 "Urgh, I suppose so. Nice to see you again."

I was waiting for the "I bluuuuudy luuuuve you" comment to come out shortly after........ lol! Not that I'm saying you were swaying or anything Bakesy! :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Mrs Coach said:
I heard this classic conversation as I wandered through the standing terrace to the ladies loo.

Male 1 "Nah, it's me.... you've met me before"
Male 2 "Um, yes, I think we met once before..... briefly"
Male 1 "Yooooo know meeeee.... It's Bakesy!..... Otherwise you'd have just have though 'eh, who's this effing bloke, coming up to meeee?'
Male 2 "Urgh, I suppose so. Nice to see you again."

I was waiting for the "I bluuuuudy luuuuve you" comment to come out shortly after........ lol! Not that I'm saying you were swaying or anything Bakesy! :lolol:
I'll have to take your word for it:blush:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
mendoza10 said:
Again, i ask if any of the guys that came to pitcher and piano picked up my camera?

i lost it :down:

went back to the bar yesterday but no one handed it in, had some really great photos on it to :down:

Sorry mate, i didnt see anything left behind and we were some of the last ones out, but then again i wasnt looking.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
mendoza10 said:
im gonna have to add to kaneys already massive ego as he found my camera in the taxi home. ill more remf photos to add soon:D

hahaha!

Just get him a drink WITHOUT ordering food and its happy days all round!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
mendoza10 said:
im gonna have to add to kaneys already massive ego as he found my camera in the taxi home. ill more remf photos to add soon:D

I hope you have some of that FANTASTIC crowd who RAISED THE ROOF of the Lewes terrace!

(especially me cos I started a round of 'Super Brett'):)

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
ali jenkins said:
andy and brett came outside and met us and then we went to buddies where kaney had a row with the waitor coz he wernt allowed a drink unless he braught some food!

It was a good night all round!

And i must admit, rumble wernt wrong about your missus!

(although i wernt stearing at her all night!)

:lolol:

At least you were subtle!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here