Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Johnson

Votes: 42 30.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Don’t care about politics but watched the debate.
Bunch of hypocrites and liars. All about PR and power.

Definitely didn’t see anything to convince me to use my precious vote.

Although I may of considered the Scottish lady if she was standing in Peacehaven.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It's Friday evening, end of a hard working week and a home match tomorrow.
NSC - Arguing about politics.
This is the third political thread started today.

Were you expecting this to be a thread about teams competing for Champions League places?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Certainly the audience and Bruce seemed to be rooting for Corbyn but this is the bbc so no surprise
Really? The Boris Broadcasting Corporation with his lapdogs like Kuennsberg and Marrs?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Unfortunately it probably doesn't matter.

There is a meme that the audience was biased (even people I respect have mentioned this).

And Boris has yet to be actually caught with his metaphorical dick up a pig.....so....he'll be.....fine. The stout fellow.

:facepalm:

At least he didn't mention Brexit every other word. Needs to push other issues

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Fair point but for as many with a bad luck story with the tories there would be as many with a different view. The bbc simply did not reflect this but I am not surprised. They have been pro labour and anti brexit for years now
You are so blinkered. The BBC has so many Die Hard Tories at the top these days and it shows. Watch how their 'interviews' are so loaded towards Tories and Brexit.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think it is fair to say, sadly Corbyn walked this one. The other 3 had mares.

Sadly for Boris, they asked the wrong questions to which he had little or no answer, throwing the Russia Enquiry, Tory Austerity, Trust in Politicians and his " Piccaninnies " and " Letterboxes" at him was so unfair !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Be honest, why do you think we had all those years of austerity?

Because it allowed for some to be considerably more austered (is a word) than others.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Just reinforced what a dire set of political leaders we have at such a crucial time in this country's history.

I'm shocked with myself that I'm starting to feel, vote Boris "get it done" (hah) then get the Tories out as soon as possible afterwards while hoping that somehow during the process they are forced into stopping austerity.

Jan 30, 2008
Sadly for Boris, they asked the wrong questions to which he had little or no answer, throwing the Russia Enquiry, Tory Austerity, Trust in Politicians and his " Piccaninnies " and " Letterboxes" at him was so unfair !
Not at all, why should he have to say sorry to appease a lefty offended snowflake
Regards
DF

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Be honest, why do you think we had all those years of austerity?

Because lots of American banks were lending cash to people who could never pay it back and our banks thought " well, if the Septic's are doing it, it must be ok? " so why aren't we doing it too ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here