• Johnson

Votes: 42 30.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
At last Johnson is getting the roasting he thoroughly deserves.
It's also about the last 9 years.
This is showing him up for what he is, a useless, lying clown.
But there is no way you are going to see that are you.

I don’t want a right wing government. Unlike you, I’m not stuck in a rigid thinking mindset of Boris = facist, Corbyn = messiah. I cherry pick policies after carefully weighing stuff up, I’ll vote Lucas yet again. I believe in social justice for those who truly deserve it, I voted Remain, I like immigrants, but I also believe we should aid all entrepreneurs in a competitive world.

Always detest it when a BBC audience gets heavily infiltrated by Momentum or EDL/UKIP. Makes for a one-sided shit show. For immature middle aged viewers of an inflexible mind, it’s heaven, if the whooping and booing concurs with their polarised take on the world.

Thankfully, there are an awful lot of intelligent folk to counter that, who see through the decibels, to analyse manifestos and keep an open mind.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Corbyn walked it due to bias of audience and presenter, johnson probably did not do too much damage in view he was given a bum rap, sturgeon, does anyone care ? but swinson died on her feet there

Rubbish
Corbyn was called out on Brexit and semitism.
People wanted to know what he is going to do to make such a huge change and spending so much money.
What Corbyn has going for him is he is quite good at hustings and talking.
Johnson just waffles and his reputation goes before him.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
But they are asking questions that stem from the truth and want answers.
Nothing was spun or twisted.
The Tories have a lot to answer for, Johnson was part of it, he has a reputation for lying and people want to somehow find the truth from him.
He fully deserves everything he is getting.

Fair point but for as many with a bad luck story with the tories there would be as many with a different view. The bbc simply did not reflect this but I am not surprised. They have been pro labour and anti brexit for years now

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Swinson is out of her depth. I thought she was going to burst into tears.

Totally out of her depth, needs a crash course in media training

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
At last Johnson is getting the roasting he thoroughly deserves.
It's also about the last 9 years.
This is showing him up for what he is, a useless, lying clown.
But there is no way you are going to see that are you.

Do you think Corbyn will be any better? God help us all if Labour get in.

Johnson is the better of 2 evils. I thought the Americans had a bad deal with candidate's.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am not a corbyn fan and will vote tory at the election and there is simply no other option for me. I dislike corbyn but he is well ahead of lib dem who for me are chancers going for the remain vote desperate for power

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Boris was rightfully drilled into, more people see through his bullshit now. Doesn't mean there's more Jeremy supporters

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I am not a corbyn fan and will vote tory at the election and there is simply no other option for me. I dislike corbyn but he is well ahead of lib dem who for me are chancers going for the remain vote desperate for power

But being in a family of Trump supporters you would like the scheming, lying rich kid.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Rubbish from you as normal.
People are very angry about the past 9 years and don't trust Johnson to do anything about it.
He has been sacked twice for lying, he is racist and a buffoon.
Another blinkered blue nose.

Be honest, why do you think we had all those years of austerity?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The lib dem view of simply revoking a 51 without a public vote is their biggest f up. Even remainers I know think this is wrong. Chancer party with no credibility at all. Got far more respect for corbyn and people's vote v deal

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My poll was posted first. And it is better. Fact.

Although.....my opinion is USELESS without a poll.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The lib dem view of simply revoking a 51 without a public vote is their biggest f up. Even remainers I know think this is wrong. Chancer party with no credibility at all. Got far more respect for corbyn and people's vote v deal

Correct. Swinson was defenestrated for this, and rightly so. The quarry-faced puff-monkey.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This was a great night for Corybn. The people who said Johnson won are simply deluded

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This was a great night for Corybn. The people who said Johnson won are simply deluded

Unfortunately it probably doesn't matter.

There is a meme that the audience was biased (even people I respect have mentioned this).

And Boris has yet to be actually caught with his metaphorical dick up a pig.....so....he'll be.....fine. The stout fellow.

:facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
Rubbish from you as normal.
People are very angry about the past 9 years and don't trust Johnson to do anything about it.
He has been sacked twice for lying, he is racist and a buffoon.
Another blinkered blue nose.

Angry little man syndrome again,the problem for you is that Boris will be walking back into number 10 and you can't deal with that because it will be a Democratic decision :wink:
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here