Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The 2023 official what did you get for Christmas

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
2023 Private Eye annual, three novels (two Stephen King’s, including the new one “Holly”) and a Brighton based crime novel called “The Most Dangerous Man in Brighton”. Some nice smellies, Albion woolly hat :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Screenshot_20231225_135925_Gallery.jpg

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Christmas completely cancelled due to several of extended family in London with Covid and me being too sick to travel or spend Christmas with them unfortunately (it would have meant going for 5 days which was too much). Was planning to go overnight on 27th but that’s cancelled now too because of Covid - it’s pretty bad in London apparently. Didn’t have the energy to put up my tree this year or decorations so it is distinctly unChristmassy in my house today.

So no presents today 🤷‍♂️😎

Did open a card from my elderly Mum yesterday with a £50 cheque in it and got a box of chocolates from work last week - so not a complete washout though. :drink:
Get well soon

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Back playing me up something rotten so Christmas Meal now happening tomorrow.
Haven't got around to presents until Chas does his thing shortly.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I have just been informed by Mrs P that my main present hasn’t arrived 🥲

Norad (actually at Peterson Space Force Base in Colorado Springs, Colorado) says Santa will be done when he finishes near the Fiji Islands and the International Dateline when the sun rises there and he'll eventually double back through Europe.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
A lovely new ironing board with a luxurious cover, wrapped up separately to prolong the present exchange,a few bits and lady bobs,I was thinking of smashing the ironing board over his noodle but the cunning fox had inserted a all inclusive holiday for 2 to Cape Verde into a pair of hideous socks,so I'm a softy and all's forgiven.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
My sister arriving from Arlington Virginia. Her Southwest Airlines flight arrival from Reagan National Airport in Washington DC was delayed from 4:50 p.m. to 10:10 p.m. due to fog at Midway Airport in Chicago that closed off arrivals from early morning until 4:00 p.m. It takes a lot of time to catch up from all those delays.

I told my son he should name his band "Delayed Southwest Flight #2073"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here