Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The 2023 official what did you get for Christmas

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
M&S Wooly and a hardback version of Test Cricket Grounds of the World which flicking through looks amazing. I have done 3 of them but it looks like Newlands is a must.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Off for a couple of weeks and outlast the kids going back to school so have acquired a copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 to keep me busy between buffets

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Disintegration.

Until now I just played it online.
Is that a new release or an original? I have a couple of promo picture discs from the 90's eg. 'wish' but never seen a vinyl of disintegration from the time. Probably one of my top ten albums 😍

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Late pressie opening here due to family visiting and other such guff
-snooker cue :smile:
-barrow conversion kit for seat box, plus a pole winder tray 👍 (unless you know, this will be meaningless :laugh:)
-three bottles of port

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
A new saucepan and a bit of whisky for the cupboard. I don't need much.

However after three days of complete f***ing about, I've got Linux running on my at least 5 year old Microsoft Surface and I'm typing from it now.

Top MS hardware and very light but much faster than Windows fast operating system.

It's like a new PC and tablet combined.

Superb xmas present and it cost 0 pounds.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Is that a new release or an original? I have a couple of promo picture discs from the 90's eg. 'wish' but never seen a vinyl of disintegration from the time. Probably one of my top ten albums 😍

It’s just a new copy of the 2010 release. It’s incredible from start to finish, atmospheric, romantic in Robert Smith’s unique way and those sumptuous guitars :love:.

I recently mentioned the following on another nsc thread …. I completely missed it in 1989!! Despite being a The Cure fan since about 1981 and I saw them at that time. I put this down to busy life in 1989.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
A new saucepan and a bit of whisky for the cupboard. I don't need much.

However after three days of complete f***ing about, I've got Linux running on my at least 5 year old Microsoft Surface and I'm typing from it now.

Top MS hardware and very light but much faster than Windows fast operating system.

It's like a new PC and tablet combined.

Superb xmas present and it cost 0 pounds.
It just crashed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bottle of whiskey, All Saints t-shirt, All Saints sweatshirt, green and blacks chocolate selection, £75 in John Lewis vouchers, some slippers, and these beauties;

D2F9101D-C65C-4792-BA64-F05BCC1D96E7.jpeg

Pioneer DJ PLX-500 turntable, and some 80s disco vinyl, which after listening to, is class. I mix on Pioneer XDJRX2s, but I have mastered the art on them, now I want to try and learn how to properly dj with vinyl. Buzzing, and very lucky. My Dad also went mad at the BHA superstore and got us all sorts of tat, which was amusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here