Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The 2023 official what did you get for Christmas

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
A lovely new ironing board with a luxurious cover, wrapped up separately to prolong the present exchange,a few bits and lady bobs,I was thinking of smashing the ironing board over his noodle but the cunning fox had inserted a all inclusive holiday for 2 to Cape Verde into a pair of hideous socks,so I'm a softy and all's forgiven.
Who are you taking?:bigwave:

Our granddaughter is with the sperm donor and his collection of mouth breathers for the day, so we do Christmas tomorrow

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I'm wondering if that would look okay on a band poster.
I think it would look just fine, like a psychedelic poster from the late 60s
IMG_20231225_162057.jpg

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We both got a Grandad and Grandma journal from our eldest Grand
Daughters.
A brilliant idea where we fill in all sorts of stuff about ourselves which they can look at when we are gone.
There are so many questions I would have liked to have asked my Mum and Dad now, which I should have asked when they were alive.
At the time, I wasn´t bothered but now , deeply regret not knowing.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
We both got a Grandad and Grandma journal from our eldest Grand
Daughters.
A brilliant idea where we fill in all sorts of stuff about ourselves which they can look at when we are gone.
There are so many questions I would have liked to have asked my Mum and Dad now, which I should have asked when they were alive.
At the time, I wasn´t bothered but now , deeply regret not knowing.
Nice one 👍

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Private Eye annual, PS5 and an Albion doormat

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Mainly a massive bad mood. After spending most of the day getting food prepped for 13 of us, serving said food and generally keeping everyone fed and watered whilst they were here, my MIL has texted Mrs BF to ask whether I had actually wanted everyone around today. No idea why she’s said that as I literally devoted my entire day to making sure others were having a good time. She can get in the bin.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
The same present I always get (variations thereon). Plus a lot of effort for a somewhat disappointing meal and a lot of washing up (just finished)

I compensate by getting myself something I wish someone would buy me. And getting stupidly drunk.

This year my therapy is a pair of them wonky panini albion mugs and a lot of vodka.

Merry Christmas everyone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here