Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
hmmm bit suprised Henderson,Robinson and Fraser have made the 100 worst

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Andy Ansah hasn't been mentioned. I didn't think he ever found the net for us but according to Wikipedia he scored 3 in 25. Utter Pony.

Farrington may have been playing in what his now the Championship but he was totally inept. Deserves his place in worst 100. And we went down with him up front.

Tiltman will always be the worst player I have seen in the stripes.

Wilkinson is without doubt the worst I've seen in the Withdean era.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
McCammon was TERRIBLE.

A complete joke of a footballer. And as for that game against Sunderland, even a bling squirrel finds the occasional nut.

I remember him having a shot from six yards out at Withdean where it stopped before it reached the line.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Andy Ansah hasn't been mentioned. I didn't think he ever found the net for us but according to Wikipedia he scored 3 in 25. Utter Pony.

Farrington may have been playing in what his now the Championship but he was totally inept. Deserves his place in worst 100. And we went down with him up front.

Tiltman will always be the worst player I have seen in the stripes.

Wilkinson is without doubt the worst I've seen in the Withdean era.

Have to agree Tiltman really poor player at any level. David Lee another who somehow managed a few appearances.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Based on the fact that they commanded hefty fees little of which we got back -

1. Micky (Welsh Twat) Thomas
2. Jason (I was good at Rochdale) Peake
3. Mark ( I was okay in Holland) Farrington
4. Justin (I'm only here for the queer) Fashinu
5. Gordon (must score !!!) Smith, actually he was a decent player but that 'kin miss still haunts all those who saw it.

Oct 25, 2003
McCammon was TERRIBLE.

A complete joke of a footballer. And as for that game against Sunderland, even a bling squirrel finds the occasional nut.

I remember him having a shot from six yards out at Withdean where it stopped before it reached the line.

remember he was playing in the CHAMPIONSHIP though

he's shit at that level, yes.......but he'd probably be a half decent league 2 striker

he'd look like f***ing PELE in our priestfield teams

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
McCammon was TERRIBLE.

Bling squirrel?

Do you mean that 'Chipmunk' rapper fella?

Will Packham

Apr 13, 2010
Goring-by-sea
That is an absolute NONSENSE Richie.

As I've said, and Simster has repeated, he was 'limited' rather than truly terrible. If you played to his strengths he could do a job.

Remember the brilliant day at Withers, when TWO cracking Trolley headers saw off Premiership-bound Sunderland?

There are LOADS of other players on this list who could only dream of ever putting in a performance like that.

Nobody does, because Richard Carpenter pinged in our first.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd object to John Crumplin being on the list. He started out appallingly, but then won over the fans by his sheer effort, and developed into a perfectly adequate, if unspectacular player.

And a total cult hero.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here