Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanet

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
That has made me more depressed than I already was after Thursday . Can't be bothered to go on a rant about UKIP - just will say that this country's traditions and culture is almost entirely built on the influence of immigration over many many years.

Tell that to the snp, who cannot bear to share a state with newcomers to these islands who arrived over 1000 years ago, and blame them for their problems to this day.

Anyone who compares any immigration to Britain except Saxon or Norman, to current levels, in terms of cultural influence, is deluded or has an agenda. Immigration has not shaped this country significantly for nearly a thousand years.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
You should know better then , walking out of new street station is like being in another country compared to down in Sussex
regards
DR

Maybe I do know better and I certainly believe its no way near as bad as folk who live predominately white middle class communities fear it to be.

Jan 30, 2008
I don't think the BNP had so much support from the electorate. I also think there will be many councils run by UKIP and maybe even shock horror a county council. The party is not a flash in the pan it looks likely it will get stronger by 2020.
Let him kid himself
regards
DR

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
How bads bad???
regards
DR

Well according to folks like you we're being overrun by unskilled migrant workers who want to steal your job, use the NHS, claim benefits, overrun our schools, cause a housing crisis and generally wreak havoc at the expense of the British tax payer. If this not your view then please inform me otherwise.

Jan 30, 2008
Well according to folks like you we're being overrun by unskilled migrant workers who want to steal your job, use the NHS, claim benefits, overrun our schools, cause a housing crisis and generally wreak havoc at the expense of the British tax payer. If this not your view then please inform me otherwise.
Hey ,guess what you're right:thumbsup:
regards
DR

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't think the BNP had so much support from the electorate. I also think there will be many councils run by UKIP and maybe even shock horror a county council. The party is not a flash in the pan it looks likely it will get stronger by 2020.

UKIP got 27% of the vote in the 2014 European Elections in 2014, yet it managed 12.6 % in the 2015 General Election compared to 3.1% in 2010. Additionally, in 2010 the LibDems, managed 23% of the vote for third place. Plenty of work to do it seems.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I see this like Sinn Fein having Dublin City Council currently - its better to let them screw up and have it explode in their face on a full council, letting everyone else know they're a disaster for a national poll, then have them get elected without people realising.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I see this like Sinn Fein having Dublin City Council currently - its better to let them screw up and have it explode in their face on a full council, letting everyone else know they're a disaster for a national poll, then have them get elected without people realising.
Sinn Fein came out of people like Michael Collins and James Connolly- show some respect.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Sinn Fein came out of people like Michael Collins and James Connolly- show some respect.

The first Fine Gael leader and the founder of the Irish Labour Party? Nope. May as well say Thatcher was in Labour.

Current SF are innumerate paedo protecting scum who try to act like what they do in Stormont is unthinkable in Dublin. They're being shown up now as unable to govern, both sides

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here