Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
173805472.jpg

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
yeah , more strain on public services ,housing shortage and people just swanning into the country for a beano to see how it maps out for them
regards
DR

I've already sent you an article on how almost all those views are wrong. I assume you clearly didn't read. Maybe, as you often like to say, you were running scared.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Then you're a fool. Immigration helps this country; that's the point many just don't get strangely.
We've got enough to last for many a year to come and who's goner pay the pensions and unemployment benefits for the millions when the next big recession hits? Many of these low paid workers are not exactly rolling in it on the minimum wage are they and to be frank they struggle.Yes it benefits us but not necessarily them to be frank although the benefit is more than likely another smoke screen as our infrastructure doesn't improve to cope with the masses.If we actually spent some of this tax money on new hospitals etc then it would be worthwhile wouldn't it?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
We've got enough to last for many a year to come and who's goner pay the pensions and unemployment benefits for the millions when the next big recession hits? Many of these low paid workers are not exactly rolling in it on the minimum wage are they and to be frank they struggle.Yes it benefits us but not necessarily them to be frank although the benefit is more than likely another smoke screen as our infrastructure doesn't improve to cope with the masses.If we actually spent some of this tax money on new hospitals etc then it would be worthwhile wouldn't it?
Whether born here or not,should you be on low wage/min wage you pay little tax anyway so no HM Govt benefit there and as to Hospitals who came up with the PFI method ?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I had a rendezvous-vous with Janet, quite near the Isle of Thanet.

I've no idea who that is PM, but it's just dreadful songwriting. It's like hearing the word 'Thirty' in a song and you know that, chances are, the next line is going to contain the word 'Dirty.'

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have a friend who is of Italian descent, will he be allowed to buy a house in Thanet now I wonder ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here