Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanet

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I assume Farage is bigging it up there right now with the traditional pint and fag but also creaming his pants.

So they are running a District Council in Kent. That means they have control (within national frameworks) of stuff like planning, waste collection and Cemeteries. Being on the coast, and looking at the Council's website, they have the added responsibility for hire of beach huts as well. I will worry (but not very much) if they at some point are the major party for a County Council.

I've no idea who that is PM, but it's just dreadful songwriting. It's like hearing the word 'Thirty' in a song and you know that, chances are, the next line is going to contain the word 'Dirty.'

Heretic! "Billericay Dickie" by the late lamented Ian Dury.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Then you're a fool. Immigration helps this country; that's the point many just don't get strangely.

I wish Ignoramus people like you would read the UKIP manifesto. I also wish you would visit places like Beeston in Leeds and then make an argument how mass uncontrolled immigration has helped this country and I wish you would tell the 1400 children in Rotherham that mass uncontrolled immigration has helped the country.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I assume Farage is bigging it up there right now with the traditional pint and fag but also creaming his pants.

He is probably thinking " Arse ! and I just went and resigned ! ".... Still this will be a flash in the pan, I'm sure I remember Das Reich posting something like this when those right wing BNP councillors got elected in Essex, that went well too.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I've no idea who that is PM, but it's just dreadful songwriting. It's like hearing the word 'Thirty' in a song and you know that, chances are, the next line is going to contain the word 'Dirty.'

The next lines...
She looked more like a gannet
She wasn't half a prannet
Her mother tried to ban it
Her father helped me plan it
And when I captured Janet
She bruised her pomegranate.

Billericay Dickie by the late and lamented Ian Dury.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wish Ignoramus people like you would read the UKIP manifesto. I also wish you would visit places like Beeston in Leeds and then make an argument how mass uncontrolled immigration has helped this country and I wish you would tell the 1400 children in Rotherham that mass uncontrolled immigration has helped the country.

So Enoch Powell really was right all those years ago

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Pop your head out the door and see for yourself
regards
DR

I'm curious as to where you're located. Living in Birmingham I perhaps think I may be at an advantage in regards to seeing first hand the effects of immigration on public services, especially in schools considering I teach.

Jan 30, 2008
as I said needs to put his head out of his front door
regards
DR

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
He is probably thinking " Arse ! and I just went and resigned ! ".... Still this will be a flash in the pan, I'm sure I remember Das Reich posting something like this when those right wing BNP councillors got elected in Essex, that went well too.

I don't think the BNP had so much support from the electorate. I also think there will be many councils run by UKIP and maybe even shock horror a county council. The party is not a flash in the pan it looks likely it will get stronger by 2020.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
The next lines...
She looked more like a gannet
She wasn't half a prannet
Her mother tried to ban it
Her father helped me plan it
And when I captured Janet
She bruised her pomegranate.

Billericay Dickie by the late and lamented Ian Dury.

Oh golly, oh gosh
Come lie on the couch
With a nice bit of posh
From Burnham On Crouch

Utter, utter genius!

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Yes because living in a city like Birmingham is have no idea what it's like to live in a multi cultural city. I wish people like you would open your mind to the concept that immigration isn't as bad as you perceive it to be. Seriously just type it into Google and you'll be inundated with articles, data and figures showing how beneficial immigration is and how the misconceptions UKIP and the like peddle are false.

Jan 30, 2008
I'm curious as to where you're located. Living in Birmingham I perhaps think I may be at an advantage in regards to seeing first hand the effects of immigration on public services, especially in schools considering I teach.
You should know better then , walking out of new street station is like being in another country compared to down in Sussex
regards
DR

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Yes because living in a city like Birmingham is have no idea what it's like to live in a multi cultural city. I wish people like you would open your mind to the concept that immigration isn't as bad as you perceive it to be. Seriously just type it into Google and you'll be inundated with articles, data and figures showing how beneficial immigration is and how the misconceptions UKIP and the like peddle are false.

That is the city where they have segregated meetings in 2015 or the Alum Rock where people walk to places of worship in fear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here