Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
2zxp1fl.jpg

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I don't really care if they're made from horses; they've been sold outside football grounds for years. They're not going to kill anyone.

On the other hand I once finished off a large pizza in my student days and found a dead cockroach hiding on the plate. They hadn't been properly cleaned for weeks by me or my flatmates. :sick:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
We bought some Tesco sausages yesterday, prior to the kick off i decided to make a couple of hot dogs, quite probably the most disgusting things I have ever had the disspleasure of spitting out!! (good opening there for a few jokes :) )

Seriously the last time we ever buy cheap shite like that, I dont think there is any meat they are full of everything but meat!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cheap processed meat is just not worth it. They don't taste good, full of shit that WILL cause you long term harm. You're better off going to Asda, getting 4 frying steaks for £3. Mince them to make burgers of even nicer, marinade overnight in some chilli sauce, pepper and salt, wrap individually in tinfoil, whack in a very hot oven for 10 mins and get 'em in your piehole. Those economy burgers shrink to the size of a 50 pence piece when cooked anyway. Yuk. If you wanna know what harm they do to you just look at most people on those Jeremiah Kyle shows. They are either the size of dumper carts or scrawny and spiny and a bit AIDSy. Either way, they throw this dogshit down their necks day after unemployed day and that's the result. Horse or no horse, a ghastly business.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Asda have removed All their frozen mince beef in the hollingbury branch and a notice saying that they have a call back.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Asda have removed All their frozen mince beef in the hollingbury branch and a notice saying that they have a call back.

Not surprised. Frozen minced beef? Sounds simply rotten, whatever next.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Well done Asda. Nice to see you with the bit between your teeth.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here