Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tesco Burgers

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Tesco.jpg

..Does this thread take the record for the number of puns (some of them quite good). I have eaten burgers in France, I wonder what was in them. Rationally if you are happy eating meat what is the problem with eating horse?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
..Does this thread take the record for the number of puns (some of them quite good). I have eaten burgers in France, I wonder what was in them. Rationally if you are happy eating meat what is the problem with eating horse?

My girlfriend is quite partial to choking trojan.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Food labelling is the issue here. It could have been pork, chicken, whatever, but if a retailer sells you something that says 'beef' on the label, you don't expect it to contain a range of other meats.

That it's horse that isn't culturally within our diet, makes it all the worse.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I spose the ones with pork in are proper Hamburgers!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people would be quite happy eating horse meat in their burgers.
Maybe a Gallop Poll ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
And all because somebody's been FOALING around in the factory.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
By the way , does anyone know the whereabouts of Fran Sandaza ?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Just been to check my tesco burgers in the fridge......................................and they're off :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here