Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team V Blackburn

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
A couple of changes possibly from the Leeds game. Murphy must be a doubt with his groin injury/tightness, Sidwell or Norwood, also will we see the return of Bong? Anyway here is my guess:

Stockdale

Bruno-Duffy-Dunk-Bong

Knockaert-Stephens-Sidwell-Skalak

Murray-Baldock​

Subs: Maenpaa, Goldson, Pocognoli, Norwood, Hemed, March, Towell.

I think Pocognoli has earned a place in the starting line up after his performance against Leeds. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hemed start either... He needs some game time and Murray might be rested a little before the visit to Birmingham.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think Pocognoli has earned a place in the starting line up after his performance against Leeds. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hemed start either... He needs some game time and Murray might be rested a little before the visit to Birmingham.
Ah yes, it wasn't a slight on Pocognoli more a guess that two games in 4 days might be asking too much for a rusty player. If he's fit I'd go with him too, he looked really solid and wouldn't deserve being dropped.

Hemed for Murray seems sensible too, gives Glenn a rest, keeps Tomer interested.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Blackburn are down to the bare bones defensively.

They sold Hanley and Duffy in the window, their first choice CBs. Henley, Elliot Ward and Hoban are injured, as is Mulgrew. Looks like Greer will play.

We should go all out from the KO for an early goal or 2.

PG

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Suspect there will be at least 3 if not more changes, bit of squad rotation and Saturday's game is harder.

This would be my team with resting players for the weekend:
Stockdale

Bruno
Goldson
Duffy
Pocognoli

March
Sidwell
Stephens
Skalak

Baldock
Hemed

Subs: Maenpaa, Bong, Dunk, Knockaert, Norwood, Murray, Manu

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I hope neither oh for the day when we can have somebody better than these 2 on the bench.

I think Manu will be on the bench with Murphy very likely being out. Not that he will come on but I think he might make the 18.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Murphy has been passed fit, although I suspect we will make a few changes for this one to freshen things up.

Stockdale

Bruno
Bong
Duffy
Dunk

Sidwell
Norwood
Knockaert
Skalak

Hemed
Baldock

Stephens? Played a blinder on Friday...and he's had plenty of rest

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Stephens has to play. I would keep Norwood in and depending on how well he does, bring Sidders in at Brum where it's likely to be a bit tasty. I hope Solly gets a bit more time on the pitch at Blackburn. We need him to play minutes and get him back at his best... which was awesome last year.

Stumpy Tim

Suspect there will be at least 3 if not more changes, bit of squad rotation and Saturday's game is harder.

This would be my team with resting players for the weekend:
Stockdale

Bruno
Goldson
Duffy
Pocognoli

March
Sidwell
Stephens
Skalak

Baldock
Hemed

Subs: Maenpaa, Bong, Dunk, Knockaert, Norwood, Murray, Manu

There's no way Hughton will rest either Dunk or Duffy. Our away form is built on their partnership

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here