Votes: 52 41.6%
  • Something else that is neither healthy nor unhealthy

Votes: 34 27.2%

• Total voters

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Goalkeepers are perfectionists. Throwing a wobbly when disaster strikes is better than let it fester.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is there another camera angle of the goal, apart from the SSN one? Looked saveable. Again.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
The timing of the goal - 90 mins - meant there was going to be little / zero opportunity to recover. Shows passion and the pain of losing but essential its now over and only a 10 second flare up.

Cricket is my game and everyone drops a catch now and again - mid innings with a batter on 10 is not as bad as dropping a batter on 100+ or dropping the 10th wicket in the final over to win a game.

In my experience, acknowledging the error takes the heat out but maybe professionals don't admit to mistakes .....

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Kuszczak was only doing to Bruno what I've wanted to do for the last few matches. When Dicker made a potentially calamitous mistake each match everyone had a go. When Bruno does the same, and indeed more than once, people counter it with the all the pretty show pony flicks and stuff he does. Managers have their undroppable faves and clearly Bruno is in that category, but it's time to put Calde back before it's too late.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
The timing of the goal - 90 mins - meant there was going to be little / zero opportunity to recover. Shows passion and the pain of losing but essential its now over and only a 10 second flare up.

Cricket is my game and everyone drops a catch now and again - mid innings with a batter on 10 is not as bad as dropping a batter on 100+ or dropping the 10th wicket in the final over to win a game.

In my experience, acknowledging the error takes the heat out but maybe professionals don't admit to mistakes .....

Greer certainly doesn't admit to mistakes.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Kuszczak was only doing to Bruno what I've wanted to do for the last few matches. When Dicker made a potentially calamitous mistake each match everyone had a go. When Bruno does the same, and indeed more than once, people counter it with the all the pretty show pony flicks and stuff he does. Managers have their undroppable faves and clearly Bruno is in that category, but it's time to put Calde back before it's too late.

hahaha.

No.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Missed that one. Remember Codner v Wilkins.

I seem to remember Cullip and Pethick getting into it at Swindon a few years ago. In fact, just based on the posts in this thread, it seems to be a semi-regular occurrence (and, as one poster has already alluded to, it resulted in the Albion appointing their most successful-ever manager).

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Totally unhealthy, poor discipline, no solidarity and totally unacceptable especially in front of 29000 supporters.
I would give a warning and a match ban to the perpetrator.
There, you bunch of softy liberals.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

Yep Calde back for sure.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have always felt the "shows they care" argument is quite weak and more an excuse used to gloss over twattish behavior. If I want to show I care I don't act like this.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
BAD. Team spirit is crucial - it was our secret weapon under MA Mk I - and that shows that maybe it's not all it should be at the moment. Any energy devoted to picking fights with your team-mates could be better exerted elsewhere.

I went to Charlie's testimonial lunch last year to hear Bobby say that when he messed up a chance, Charlie & Chippy got him up against the wall in the changing room to slap him. He was laughing about it, so he didn't hold any grudge but it shows that team mates do 'fall out'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here