• Unhealthy

Votes: 52 41.6%
  • Something else that is neither healthy nor unhealthy

Votes: 34 27.2%

• Total voters

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I didn't say there hadn't been. The point is, I don't think really good teams or managers air their dirty washing in public. Absolutely no good at all can come from a player who's just screwed up having that, erm, pointed out to them again from someone who's meant to be on their side.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this lifts the lid of a team in turmoil or any such crap, it doesn't at all. Just think it's totally counterproductive.

I missed it for reasons already stated, but this argument can't have lasted more than a few seconds, otherwise all the Wednesday fans in the background would be staring and laughing instead of celebrating their goal.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I missed it for reasons already stated, but this argument can't have lasted more than a few seconds, otherwise all the Wednesday fans in the background would be staring and laughing instead of celebrating their goal.

It must have been very brief, we didn't see it either, and none of us were in the bog :)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think it depends on the context of the match. Given how much we dominated the match it seems weird that one mistake could cause such a reaction. If Bruno had been making mistake after mistake, and constantly putting Kuszczak in vulnerable position it would seem understandable, but since there was no build to it it makes me wonder if there is a deeper issue.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Kuszczak did the exact same thing with Barnes last season away to Leicester, although for a different reason I believe! Gus did the exact same approach as Oscar. Why should we criticise him when we praised Gus' approach?!

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I don't agree. The last argument I had with a colleague resulted in my immediate dismissal. Admittedly, I hit him. Which was perhaps a step too far, but the reality is that you have to stand your ground. Whether you're a care home worker, or a goalkeeper suggesting a defender should have defended better. There are better ways to address a problem, and in my case, I do regret laying the guy out. I suppose it doesn't really matter which way around the pillows are positioned.

Can't think of many occupations where it would be acceptable for highly paid professionals to 'square up' to each other in a threatening manner - especially in front of thousands of members of the public!

Not acceptable.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't think healthy or unhealthy, I think "Where is the captain?"

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A bit of both, maybe?

Handbags.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He is out of shot in that pic, but is rushing over to separate them in a different picture

Well thank God for that. Cullip or Foster would have decked the pair of them.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I actually think it shows Kuz cares about the result and fair play to him. They are suppose to be men out there. If a few more had a little bit more about them like Kuz maybe we would have come away with 3 points instead of none.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
It shows that they actually give a s**t, cant imagine the changing room after the match would have had a calm atmosphere.

Though it does need preventing so it doesnt boil over, the reaction was probably a heat of the moment thing anyway, I suspect it was sorted after anyway.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Shows "cracks" in the dressing room, and we ALL know what that leads too! POOGATE!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Regrettable but entirely understandable. I'm glad our players care enough to get furious with each other.
I just hope they care enough to channel that anger and frustration into a white hot performance on Saturday that blows Boro into the middle of next week ...

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Healthy as it shows they care (unless it's because one of them has done a Pardew/John Terry)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can't understand why 1 in 3 think its healthy, its a team game. Without team spirit you're knackered..

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I feel that at this crucial part of the season, playoff issues, Ffp issues, injury and recruitment issues, ticket renewal issues .... etc etc..... A statement/update fromTony B would be a welcome intervention just to settle the nerves............

Is this a wind-up post? You want a statement from Tony B to "settle the nerves"?

If this is a genuine reflection of your mental fortitude, I would respectfully suggest that you are probably best avoiding any exposure to Albion news until the end of the season. And possibly forever. In fact, you might be well served by staying in bed all day, with the covers over your head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here