Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Villa (LC3)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
...........or just try to play an entire team whose names begin with B, just for a laugh at least.[/QUOTE]

Let's be 'aving ya

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Looks like Villa are bringing 2500 plus which is a good effort
If they bring 2.5K that will be a veritable army of fans and contrast sharply with sparsely populated home areas.

Safe to say this one has not caught the imagination of the Albion faithful - looks like only about 10 of the most popular blocks (central in each stand) have sold with a few hundred others sold in the rest. Assuming the two "sold out" blocks at the south end of WSL and ESL are segregation, is it about only 6K-8K home tickets sold?

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
If they bring 2.5K that will be a veritable army of fans and contrast sharply with sparsely populated home areas.

Safe to say this one has not caught the imagination of the Albion faithful - looks like only about 10 of the most popular blocks (central in each stand) have sold with a few hundred others sold in the rest. Assuming the two "sold out" blocks at the south end of WSL and ESL are segregation, is it about only 6K-8K home tickets sold?

£15 adult is too expensive once you add the train. Works out almost as much as a league game compared to my ST price so when you consider it will be 2 x ‘B’ teams out there you can see why it’s not selling. Should have been a tenner.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
£15 adult is too expensive once you add the train. Works out almost as much as a league game compared to my ST price so when you consider it will be 2 x ‘B’ teams out there you can see why it’s not selling. Should have been a tenner.

It must be remembered BHA is NOT a charity but a business and need to make money.

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
I don't know , but i expect this kind of formation .

HonorableWarlikeHuia-size_restricted.gif

So one up front chasing long balls..?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The point is the entrance fee to The Amex is greatly reduced, as expected, by the clubs, but what we individually pay to get to the game is not a concern of either club. who have to agree on the price structure.

Yeh .................... absolutely ...................... probably ...............

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

The club is even charging £5 for park and ride on Wednesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here