GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
-------------Verbruggen
Veltman - Webster - Van Hecke - Igor
------------Gross - Baleba
---Adingra - Lallana - Ansu Fati
--------------Joao Pedro
When was the last time we had anything approaching a full game about of Lallana? Love it when he plays but never lasts the distance.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Sorry, amended:

Verbruggen
Gross, JP, Igor, Gross
Gilmour, Gross
Gross, Pedro, Gross
Fati
And if the cloning machine at the American Express Elite Performance Centre can chug out another extra, i've got a tonne of housework and DIY tasks which I reckon he would plough through with german precision and efficiency

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Same as last season Forest were something like 4.0 to win at home a few days after we lost at Wembley, that was easy money too
They have 2 wins in 11. The wins were Vs villa and Chelsea which is impressive but if you look at the stats they were lucky in both. By premier league standards they are pretty gash. We really shouldn't be chucking away these games.

I get what people are saying though. Even when I think about this game now. I'm thinking misplaced bonny pass and ....big , fast , black (not racist this is what is in my mind) , forward running from about the halfway line with Webster trundling behind him with a 1 on 1 almost certainly scoring.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Igor at LB? I'm not sure ............. maybe we'll have to go three at the back, and use Mr. Versatile as LWB. So:
Verbruggen
Webster - Van Hecke - Igor
Veltman - Gilmour - Baleba - Gross
Lallana
Adingra - Fati​
Subs: Steele, Pedro, Buonanotte, Hinshelwood, anyone else I've forgotten, plus U21s............

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I take the points about loaning out Undav and Alzate, but surely there is an optimum number of players.

If there is a squad with senior players who are unlikely to feature unless there is a large injury crisis this creates it's own instability, see Chelsea last season

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
You know how RDZ likes to make a shock selection from time to time. A random player who nobody had considered is given a shock start. Think Hinshelwood at Villa. I'm feeling something similar will happen here.

I reckon Baker Boaitey will start in place of Mitoma

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You know how RDZ likes to make a shock selection from time to time. A random player who nobody had considered is given a shock start. Think Hinshelwood at Villa. I'm feeling something similar will happen here.

I reckon Baker Boaitey will start in place of Mitoma
Has this tactic ever worked ? :(

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
I expect Dunk to be back. Forest fans seem confident but I think that is based on our last performance at the City ground when we were physically and mentally knackered after extra time and penalties in the semi final. I think we will win.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Igor at LB? I'm not sure ............. maybe we'll have to go three at the back, and use Mr. Versatile as LWB. So:
Verbruggen
Webster - Van Hecke - Igor
Veltman - Gilmour - Baleba - Gross
Lallana
Adingra - Fati​
Subs: Steele, Pedro, Buonanotte, Hinshelwood, anyone else I've forgotten, plus U21s............
Ferguson

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Forest are a physical cynical low possession side. Much like Everton and Fulham, they are another side that play horrible football and we usually struggle against these sort of teams. I think we could do with Baleba in midfield for some extra strength in there.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Grummitt

Wilson-Cross-Rollings-Cattlin

O'Sullivan-Horton-Towner-Piper

Ward-Mellor

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Were loose.

But, hey, it's Nottingham, where Brighton divides along cultural lines between Ye Olde Trip and Hooters pre-match before a game at one of the better old grounds in the league.

Absolutely guaranteed to be a great day out ruined by 90 mins of football.
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here