Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Forest away

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What's your starting eleven given we are likely to be missing...

Pervis Estupinan
James Milner
Mahmoud Dahoud
Solly March
Karou Mitoma
Julio Enciso
Danny Welbeck
Evan Ferguson

...and could also be without...

Tariq Lamptey
Lewis Dunk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's pretty scary isn't it?

Let's say:

Verbruggen
Veltman Webster JPvH Igor
Baleba Gross
Adingra Lallana Fati
Pedro

EDIT - possibly Wee Billy in for either Baleba or Lallana?

Down to the bare bones alright.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Was there any timeframe given re: Pervis after Ajax? Hopefully either him or Milner will be available...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Let's say:

Verbruggen
Baleba Gross
Adingra Lallana Fati
Pedro

This team shouldn't be scary Vs 2 wins in 11 forest!

On the flip side forest unbeaten at home this season. So I'm shocked to see us as favourites.

Looks a nailed on draw again.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
What's your starting eleven given we are likely to be missing...

Pervis Estupinan
James Milner
Mahmoud Dahoud
Solly March
Karou Mitoma
Julio Enciso
Danny Welbeck
Evan Ferguson

...and could also be without...

Tariq Lamptey
Lewis Dunk
He's not, which is why I said "missing".
According to this thread

that I posted this morning we currently have declared 10 injuries. Given that Dahoud is, indeed, suspended, there might be another name to add to your list as it only contains nine injuries. My money would be on Lallana, probably making Bounanotte our 10 on Saturday and giving us absolutely zero impact off the bench :(

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
This team shouldn't be scary Vs 2 wins in 11 forest!

On the flip side forest unbeaten at home this season. So I'm shocked to see us as favourites.

Looks a nailed on draw again.
Were loose.

But, hey, it's Nottingham, where Brighton divides along cultural lines between Ye Olde Trip and Hooters pre-match before a game at one of the better old grounds in the league.

Absolutely guaranteed to be a great day out ruined by 90 mins of football.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
According to this thread

that I posted this morning we currently have declared 10 injuries. Given that Dahoud is, indeed, suspended, there might be another name to add to your list as it only contains nine injuries. My money would be on Lallana, probably making Bounanotte our 10 on Saturday and giving us absolutely zero impact off the bench :(
Oh what we would do for undav now. Crazy decision loaning him In the summer and now looking really stupid.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Let's say:

Verbruggen
Baleba Gross
Adingra Lallana Fati
Pedro

I think what is scary is what the bench will likely look like with a team like this. I think there will likely be several first timers there.

I also don't see it as likely that we'll play Lallana Fati and Pedro. I think he's likely to drop one of these for a natural wideman such as .... ahem ... Buonanotte.

Oh and if he randomly decides to rest Veltman, I really am going to lose my composure quite badly

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Oh what we would do for undav now. Crazy decision loaning him In the summer and now looking really stupid.
I think the thing with Undav was he wanted to go. He had a tough time here I believe.

We can discuss not replacing him by all means but it would have needed a player who was happy to come here and sit on the bench until we got injuries.

Our squad looks lighter than I thought it was at the end of the window, but to lose Welbeck, March and Enciso long term is just plain unlucky.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
RDZ is going to prioritise AEK, and I can understand that. My concern is that he could easily get to 10 without a win in the EPL before Xmas, which have certain idiots putting pressure on him.
I rarely bet on football but I’m going ALL IN on Forest this Saturday, sadly it will be printing money.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
RDZ is going to prioritise AEK, and I can understand that. My concern is that he could easily get to 10 without a win in the EPL before Xmas, which have certain idiots putting pressure on him.
I rarely bet on football but I’m going ALL IN on Forest this Saturday, sadly it will be printing money.
Agreed. I'll be amazed if we get anything out of this. Feel it will be very reminiscent of the game we played there last season when our players were spent and they just bullied us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here