---------------Aelle---------------
-------Cissa Berthun Andhun-------
--Osric Aethelstan Aethelberht Oswald--
---------------Oslac---------------
--------Aelfwald Ealdwulf---------

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I expect Dunk to be back. Forest fans seem confident but I think that is based on our last performance at the City ground when we were physically and mentally knackered after extra time and penalties in the semi final. I think we will win.
I think so too about Dunk, but we'll have to wait until RDZ's pre-match presser for confirmation, unless there are any training pics the club post in the interim.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
baleba needs to start. game will be won and lost in midfield, players like dominguez and sangare will outmuscle our other midfielders every time, and we need someone to help shut down the balls forward to awoniyi, as if we end up with too many 1v1s with him and webster there will only be one winner.

forest will use aggressive, cynical tactics to stop us gaining a foothold, like every other team worth their salt would try, we need to use our most physical midfielder to counter that

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Assuming all of those are out...:

Verbruggen

Veltman
Van Hecke
Webster
Igor

Gilmour
Baleba
Gross

Ansu Fati
Joao Pedro
Adingra
We've not started 3 across the midfield this season but with Mitoma out, it makes sense to me.

Also assuming the worst scenario with all players including Ferguson, Dunk and Lamptey out, the bench under those circumstances for the team you've picked may be something like ....

Steele / Nilsson / Samuels / McConville / Moder / Buoannotte / Lallana / Hinshelwood / Duffus / O'Mahoney.

Yikes

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lottery Lotto GIF

RDZ's plans for team selection on Saturday.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
This matchday squad could be season-defining.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
They have 2 wins in 11. The wins were Vs villa and Chelsea which is impressive but if you look at the stats they were lucky in both. By premier league standards they are pretty gash. We really shouldn't be chucking away these games.

I get what people are saying though. Even when I think about this game now. I'm thinking misplaced bonny pass and ....big , fast , black (not racist this is what is in my mind) , forward running from about the halfway line with Webster trundling behind him with a 1 on 1 almost certainly scoring.
That's nonsense - I watched the Forest v Villa game and the only surprise was it wasn't a bigger win for Forest.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
If we go through in Europe and Man City are even willing to listen to a loan offer for Kalvin-Phillips in Jan then the club need to be all over it.
I really like the look of Baleba but he’s seriously green and needs to be managed.
I’d be bringing Undav back too if we have that option.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
No one has factored in gross, adingra, Pedro etc getting injured in the second international game round now…(or their long trips back)

Jimmy Grimble

What’s Forest’s injury situation like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here