Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Blackpool

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
From what Gus has been saying, Ulloa could really use a rest.

With that in mind;

Kuszczak
Calderon - Greer - Upson - Bridge
Bridcutt
- - Lopez - - Hammond/Crofts
Buckley/KLL - - - - - - - Orlandi
Barnes​

Subs:
Casper, Painter, AEA, Hammond/Crofts, JFC/Vicente, Buckley/KLL, Ulloa

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Yes - def bench ulloa to rest him. More need for him in away games. Start with Barnes and bring ulloa on to play with barnes if needed. Barnes owes us, he will repay us too no doubt.

Yes, let's rest Ulloa for our one remaining away game.:facepalm: A win on Saturday will basically see us in the play-offs. We start with our strongest team, get the job done, then we can start resting players in preparation for the play-offs. Barnes will have a part to play, but it should be from the bench to replace Leo when we're 3-0 up.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It's the Palace team again for me (unless KLL and Buckley aren't quite 100%). Barnes should start on the bench and then give Ulloa a break at about 65-75 mins unless we're losing / drawing in which case bring him on to support.

I'm not against him starting straight away but only if it's tactically justified.

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Kuszsack

Calde
Upson
Greer
Bridge

Bridcutt
Hammond
Crofts

Dave
Lua Lua

Ulloa

Subs
Ankergren
El-Abd
Painter
Vicente
Orlandi
Buckley
Barnes

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Kuszczak

Bridge
Upson
Greer
Calderon

Orlandi
Crofts
Bridcutt
Hammond
David

Barnes

Subs :

Ankergren
Bruno
ElAbd
Buckley
KLL
Vicente
Ulloa

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Kuszczak
Calderon ~ Greer ~ Upson ~ Bridge
Bridcutt
Buckley ~ Lopez ~ Hammond ~ Lualua
Barnes

Bench: Ankergren, Bruno, Ulloa, Vicente/JFC, Crofts, Orlandi, Barker.​

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Kuszczak
Calderon ~ Greer ~ Upson ~ Bridge
Bridcutt
Buckley ~ Lopez ~ Hammond ~ Lualua
Barnes

Bench: Ankergren, Bruno, Ulloa, Vicente/JFC, Crofts, Orlandi, Barker.​

This but switching Barnes for Ulloa and JFC instead of Vicente. Vicente's good, no doubt, but he can't sustain it, it only shows glimpses of that "good" and this cameo role he plays isn't right. I'd imagine if we worked out how much he's been paid against the minutes played he'd be on more per minute than Rooney!

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Yes, let's rest Ulloa for our one remaining away game.:facepalm: A win on Saturday will basically see us in the play-offs. We start with our strongest team, get the job done, then we can start resting players in preparation for the play-offs. Barnes will have a part to play, but it should be from the bench to replace Leo when we're 3-0 up.

Which away game are you talking about?? You do know the Blackpool game is at home eh??

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
He has only been sent off twice where it was his thought you ****ing imbecile. That is one chance. Ok? Stop with the bloody anti-Barnes tirade, everybody. It's just annoying now. We have had other players sent off more times, but where are the attacks on them? Seems as though Barnes is used as a scapegoat for everything. He is a good player and MUST be in the team for the rest of the season.

he cant pass, he cant shoot he is too slow and has a crap attitude. he IS a liability. his only good trait is the timing of his attacking runs which brings him a goal or two. this is my first time on here slating him.if i was the boss he would never play for me again for tripping the ref, hes not good enough to get pass that one.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What is the point in Thursday and Friday? I just want to go to bed now, and wake up ready for the Amex on Saturday. It's the massivest game since the last massivest game ever!

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Hopefully we'll have a lot more options for this one, although I doubt Buckley or LuaLua will be given a start if fit.

----------------Kuszczak---------------------

Calderon-------Upson-------Greer-------Bridge

----------Hammond-----------Bridcutt--------

Lopez--------------Orlandi--------------Barnes

-------------------Ulloa-----------------------

Subs: Ankergren, El-Abd, Painter, Crofts, Buckley, LuaLua, Vicente

Is this a wind up? He hasn't played for 6 games or whatever it is. Bench at best. Buckley or Kaz will be straight back in. Theres no coincidence we have done pretty good since he has been banned keep him on the bench and bring on if Ulloa needs a breather. Barnes has to be sold or released in the summer especially if we go up, I don't rate him at all and he is a liability.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I think Barnes start hope we can get a couple of goals and make it a simple win. If by 60th minute it is still a draw, chuck on Ulloa and let him work his magic. He needs a rest, he really must be knackered.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I think Barnes start hope we can get a couple of goals and make it a simple win. If by 60th minute it is still a draw, chuck on Ulloa and let him work his magic. He needs a rest, he really must be knackered.[/QUOTE

We have three games left and we arnt in the play offs yet how can you rest our best and only forward and stick Barnes in?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I think Barnes start hope we can get a couple of goals and make it a simple win. If by 60th minute it is still a draw, chuck on Ulloa and let him work his magic. He needs a rest, he really must be knackered.

How do you get two goals with Barn door on the pitch......?......please enlighten me....he has only got what is it ? four this season!?......

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Is this a wind up? He hasn't played for 6 games or whatever it is. Bench at best. Buckley or Kaz will be straight back in. Theres no coincidence we have done pretty good since he has been banned keep him on the bench and bring on if Ulloa needs a breather. Barnes has to be sold or released in the summer especially if we go up, I don't rate him at all and he is a liability.

You really have done it now, stand by for incoming.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Kuszczak
Calderon Greer Upson Bridge
Lopez Bridcutt Hammond
Buckley Ulloa Orlandi

Ankergren Painter El-Abd Crofts Vicente LuaLua Barnes

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
You really have done it now, stand by for incoming.

I know a lot of people feel the same as me and tbh I'm entitled to my opinion just like you and everyone else. I would never boo any of our players but Im not a fan of Barnes. I don't totally blame him as he is a forward not a midfielder and hasn't been given the chance to play there for a long time. I felt the same before the red cards there's better players than him in the squad who get far less time on the pitch. Anyway I hope he does well for the team he owes them a performance when he gets back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here