Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Taylor already ignoring new guidelines

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looked shoulder to shoulder from my seat. Maybe a replay shows differently.
It’s the angle he came in at. Most people will go down if you shoulder barge them in that position.

If the players were running on the same trajectory, no penalty but Pervis was hit hard from the side. The West Ham player was not travelling towards the ball, it was a foul all day.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Have just seen the foul back on Pervis. How was that not a pen?
Perhaps because Pervis made an absolutely meal of it? Seemed a fair enough shoulder barge, but there was no attempt to play the ball so could have gone either way.

Biggest annoyance from the ref today from me was his positional sense. Got in the way of our passing game on numerous occasions.

Sometimes we have to take it on the chin. Ref had nothing to do with us losing today. We were poor, especially defensively.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Terrible. Manipulated from start to finish and was thick enough to fall for it all. So frustrating. Piss poor.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Terrible. Manipulated from start to finish and was thick enough to fall for it all. So frustrating. Piss poor.

What ? He definitely didn’t fall for our terrible penalty shouts and diving for a start !

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Don’t be so thick, it wasn’t the refs fault we lost today. How about blaming the players, or the club who has left de zerbi with no defensive midfielder?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don’t be so thick, it wasn’t the refs fault we lost today. How about blaming the players, or the club who has left de zerbi with no defensive midfielder?
Talking of thick - where did I say it was the refs fault we lost today? See what you want to see as usual.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Talking of thick - where did I say it was the refs fault we lost today? See what you want to see as usual.
Grow up. You're a what, 50? year old man who has a big girly tantrum on here every time we lose.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Grow up. You're a what, 50? year old man who has a big girly tantrum on here every time we lose.
Where have I had a tantrum and where have I said it was the refs fault - go… 50🤣 try going to games you may like it and have a voice on here some will listen to occasionally 😘

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Let’s get him to point out the tantrum and where I’ve said it was the refs fault we lost / very simple to back up accusations… it’ll be easy for him I assume…

So chilled - never too high never too low as my posts on here and actual human conversations at the game will testify. Think he’s had a tantrum and is trying to see things that aren’t there 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
More irritated by the stomewall (under current interpretation) handball in the second half.

Odd that when our players can't avoid a handball it's an immediate penalty, but our opponents have them waved away.

Presumably Mike Dean was on VAR and tbought Taylor had taken enough abuse for one game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
More irritated by the stomewall (under current interpretation) handball in the second half.

Odd that when our players can't avoid a handball it's an immediate penalty, but our opponents have them waved away.

Presumably Mike Dean was on VAR and tbought Taylor had taken enough abuse for one game.
Amusingly Michael is now on the Sky Saturday afternoon show ….but he’s sat behind a screen on his own away from the other pundits 😂

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We were rubbish. So was the ref.
He chooses not to go to games yet just pick holes in opinions on here. On the tv you prob didn’t see the 3-4 off the ball ‘injuries’ West Ham had then suddenly recovered from - whilst Taylor delayed the game 30 secs. He fell for everything is all I said - yet posters jump on it and take it wrong. He was shockingly naive and shit.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Because this isn't a thread about those things. It's a thread about the ref. No one on here has said we lost because of him.
I think assumptions cause the worst in people 🤣

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
He chooses not to go to games yet just pick holes in opinions on here. On the tv you prob didn’t see the 3-4 off the ball ‘injuries’ West Ham had then suddenly recovered from - whilst Taylor delayed the game 30 secs. He fell for everything is all I said - yet posters jump on it and take it wrong. He was shockingly naive and shit.
I saw him wave away several valid claims for fouls (and 2 penalties) by Brighton players but give free kicks each time a West Ham player shielded the ball, waited for contact and dived forward. As you say naive, or bent, and shit. Maybe Moyes is also his mate, along with Dean?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here