Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Taylor already ignoring new guidelines

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good to see the ref thread started early. Warms me 'eart. I'm not sure the West Ham delays have been quite in card territory, although probably not far off.

Not sure why Paqueta went down holding his face though ? Was he stung by a bee ?

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Good to see the ref thread started early. Warms me 'eart. I'm not sure the West Ham delays have been quite in card territory, although probably not far off.

Not sure why Paqueta went down holding his face though ? Was he stung by a bee ?
In a Del boi voice
Shut Up you Tart 😜

Reactions: cjd

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

They were carded last week at Wolves…

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

He went down because he was trying to buy a foul. Because he's a cheating c***.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Not the ref’s finest game, Paqueta should have been carded and if he’d given the penalty against whoever fouled Pervis in the box, I doubt VAR would have overturned it.

West Ham played the perfect game against us though.

The ref must be on a promise tonight and wanted to get away, added time was nowhere near enough, especially in the first half.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
And in the second
I ran a stopwatch on the second half out of interest and, allowing for restarts, subs and the most obvious West Ham timewasting, it came out almost exactly the same as his time-keeping. He actually played about 10-15 seconds more.

Agree that the first half stoppage time felt short.

Overall though I felt there was a clear, positive effect from the clampdown on time-wasting. They got away with very little. Last season in tht scenario where we were always chasing the game, there’d have been long stoppages every couple of minutes and lots of feigned injuries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here