Thorpness Suffolk

Attachments

• 20230614_072046.jpg
    20230614_072046.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 34

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
The Tattoo is perfectly round , just difficult to get picture straight at that angle

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I like to make lists of things I'm going to nag about.
The Iphone has a notes feature which enables me to make lists with a little button you can check when the task is done. Very helpful but I advise never ever send one with this feature to the wife. And if you do, do not explain she can check the buttons as she completes the tasks....I was met with a f*** off.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Had my first one about 30 odd years ago, Albion badge on upper arm, and a second one of Freddie Mercury about 20 years ago on other upper arm. Probably about time for a third now 😂

Only time I regretted them was on holiday and some random northern neanderthal spotted the Brighton one and said “oi are you a poofter”, then spotted the Freddie one and followed it up with “oh Christ you really are a poofter” :tosser:
Maybe you could get a George Michael one as your 3rd Tat , his face on your back .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I get what you are saying, I guess that I’m just of the opinion that I don’t comment if it’s to judge people for their life choices. Yes, I have more than a few tattoos. This may be controversial but I wouldn’t post on here saying I don’t like gay people or it’s weird. For the record I don’t, just making a comparison.

I guess it’s the way the world has gone. Bit of a shame as I and many others have been judged for having tattoos when it has zero impact on what type of person and character I am.
Er, you just did.

Edit, I see you have explained that you don't don't like gay people rather than don't like gay people.

Still a bit strange but never mind.

Last edited:

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
HaHa, wot a thread.... I'm your stereotypical ex matelot, joined the Royal Navy at 16, got tattooed at 16, got tattooed in pretty much every foreign port, some real crap to be honest, even got Donald Duck smoking a fag. Had it all joined up a few years later, made the best of a bad job. I'm happy enough with them all, they all tell a story, good or bad and are part of me. Don't give a flying f*** what anyone thinks of them., Oh yeah, Donald Duck, me and an Oppo were on a run ashore in Copenhagen, all pissed up after seeing Simple Minds live, not much money left. We pooled our funds, he wanted to go with a dirty woman, I wanted a Tatt... I won...lol...couldn't afford a dirty woman but a small Donald Duck, just about....

SAC

May 21, 2014
I’m looking to get a BHA / Europa League tattoo.
I’ve only ever had a basic seagull done previously so I’m new to all this.
Does anyone want to design one for me ? And where is the best place to get it done ?

Thanks for any help
Wouldn't it be better to wait until you know if the European tour is a success or not?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here