Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tariq Lamptey

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
A signing of sorts I suppose, but why am l seriously underwhelmed?

Because no-one has heard of him, maybe (and we need a striker)?.........could end up being a decent long-term signing though. Buying top six not-quite-good-enough-yet young players is a good model.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Because no-one has heard of him, maybe (and we need a striker)?.........could end up being a decent long-term signing though. Buying top six not-quite-good-enough-yet young players is a good model.

Possibly, we have done this sort of thing frequently in the past though, and signed players with the future in mind, they have then disappeared into the Development Squad for a while . . . and never heard from again.

Hopefully this lad will be different.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Possibly, we have done this sort of thing frequently in the past though, and signed players with the future in mind, they have then disappeared into the Development Squad for a while . . . and never heard from again.

Hopefully this lad will be different.

Hopefully he will go straight into the first team squad.
Once you’re in the development squad, even your family forgets who you are.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Corners to be sorted as per Foster and Lawrenson tell Dunk all high balls are yours and Lamptey pick up the 2nd and loose balls problem solved.

Dunk all the high balls are yours, Lamptey all the opposition players balls are yours.

14854182-7147117-image-a-80_1560694285526.jpg

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Chelsea season ticket holder at work speaks very highly of him and reckons we have grabbed a bargain...

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
The lad looks quality. Will certainly add some pace. I expect to see him in the 1st team squad tbh if he’s already playing games for Chelsea.
Personally I think we are aiming to have the youngest PL team next season if we stay up with everyone under 26 except dunk

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
The lad looks quality. Will certainly add some pace. I expect to see him in the 1st team squad tbh if he’s already playing games for Chelsea.
Personally I think we are aiming to have the youngest PL team next season if we stay up with everyone under 26 except dunk

You forgot the new 10 year contract extension for Murray so Murray and Dunk.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Someone has been mucking about with Wikepedia. I would like to know how much 'a 4 pounds 50' is. More or less than the 4 pounds 50? ****.

lampty.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here