Votes: 26 60.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think this whole topic is irrelevant as I'm pretty sure I heard Hebberd say at our presentation that no child below the age of 2 would be allowed into Falmer. I remember telling my daughter that her 3-month-old would have to wait a couple of years before he could go.

You're wrong

See half way down the first page of 'Ask the Club'.

I think there are some on here that need to look up 'baby' in the dictionary, as i mentioned before I took my son (7 weeks)on a nice warm day (family stand, although it was a sell out) he slept thru the first half, and during the second half simply stared into space taking in his new surroundings, If he had started crying you wouldn't have even heard him at that age.The girls wanted to have their photo's taken holding him and the men wanted to shake my hand for being bold enough to take him.

fast forward a few years and you get 5/6/7 year olds, bored shitless, kicking the back your seat etc etc

Who on here is gonna be the first to suggest THE CLUB SHOULD BAN ALL CHILDREN UNDER 10 go on, I dare you to say it

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Each to their own, but really what is the point of taking a baby to professional football?

The Elephant had it right on page 2, there's definitely an element of "look at me I took a baby to football" and "I went to a game aged 5 weeks" superiority - Hiney admitted as much on the same page.

Anyway, you lot carry on with your childish name calling :clap:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Definitely try it, and if it turns into a bit of a nightmare, then just think again for next time. Think it'll be a good test of the stadium's facilities, though I doubt it'll have baby-changing facilities.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its going to be LOUD there, a cauldron of noise, full house, booming speakers, sudden roars from incidents and goal celebrations, that place could and should be absolutely ROCKING. I'm not convinced thats an environment for newborns or babies that are just a few weeks old. Personally its not something I would ever have done when my lad was still small enough to be resembling a prune, but each to their own I suppose.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Each to their own, but really what is the point of taking a baby to professional football?

The Elephant had it right on page 2, there's definitely an element of "look at me I took a baby to football" and "I went to a game aged 5 weeks" superiority - Hiney admitted as much on the same page.

Anyway, you lot carry on with your childish name calling :clap:

I have already given a valid point - that being a fan of 34+ years wanted to attend a game as did his wife, a fan of 20+ years and taking the child was the best option.

But you carry on with providing your own opinion without even bothering to read comments that present a different perspective.

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
So those who've done it didn't really have any problems. Other people think it would be a problem, but have never actually experienced any issues! If there's any other option I'll get someone to look after the kid but if it comes to it, I'll take him along. Sounds like I might have an issue getting tickets any way if the 900 available non-STH tickets a match rumour is true!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports