Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Syrian asylum-seeker with machete kills woman in southern Germany

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not really that laughable when there have been over 250 terrorist incidents around the world including Africa over the last 5 years and just over 83% have been made committed by who ? I'll give you a hint it isn't Christians, Jewish people or Hindu people. So no its not laughable at all, not to most people and certainly not to all the victims of terror.

You with respect need to start living in the real world.

You may well be correct in your statistics worldwide, I don't actually know, however............................ In UK jails 95% of the serial killers are non Muslim . In fact they are of white British origin.

No one can defend or condone any of these people's actions; however almost every one has a different underlying reason behind why it has happened. Just look at America. People are systematically going into schools and shooting masses of people.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You may well be correct in your statistics worldwide, I don't actually know, however............................ In UK jails 95% of the serial killers are non Muslim . In fact they are of white British origin.

No one can defend or condone any of these people's actions; however almost every one has a different underlying reason behind why it has happened. Just look at America. People are systematically going into schools and shooting masses of people.

Your stats and the stats you responded to are exercises in "blowing smoke".

The only stats that concern me are Trend data, where we are heading. Number of muslims, precentage of exstrenists, number of attacks, birth rates. Rates of cultural predation of females.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
So members of one group who have an active ongoing agenda to conquer other groups is to you funny? A source of humour?

I accept that Jihadists pose a serious threat but refuse to let that have any affect on my view of Muslims already living Europe or those who seek refuge in the west, the vast majority of whom are seeking to escape despicable terrorist organisations such as Daesh.

Unfortunately, we live in a world in which people do evil things, not just immigrants. It is irrational to associate a few acts of evil with a whole group of people.

The anti-Islamic rhetoric displayed by so many is divisive, and only worsens an already serious issue.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not really that laughable when there have been over 250 terrorist incidents around the world including Africa over the last 5 years and just over 83% have been made committed by who ? I'll give you a hint it isn't Christians, Jewish people or Hindu people. So no its not laughable at all, not to most people and certainly not to all the victims of terror.

I thought you said you weren't coming back.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-36879072

Awful things happen all over the world

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014

I wonder what percentage of those terrorist attacks took place in the Middle East? The area where so many Muslims are fleeing from, to seek refuge in the West. Of course there is a serious problem with Islam extremism, but normal, peaceful Muslims bear the brunt of this, look at the state of Iraq and Syria.

Do you seriously believe it is acceptable to associate all Muslims and immigrants with the actions of extremists?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Your stats and the stats you responded to are exercises in "blowing smoke".

The only stats that concern me are Trend data, where we are heading. Number of muslims, precentage of exstrenists, number of attacks, birth rates. Rates of cultural predation of females.

The families who lost their children in the Dunblane shooting, of whom I know one family, I would imagine probably think differently.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I wonder what percentage of those terrorist attacks took place in the Middle East? The area where so many Muslims are fleeing from, to seek refuge in the West. Of course there is a serious problem with Islam extremism, but normal, peaceful Muslims bear the brunt of this, look at the state of Iraq and Syria.

Do you seriously believe it is acceptable to associate all Muslims and immigrants with the actions of extremists?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36874570 peaceful Muslims killed only yesterday

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I accept that Jihadists pose a serious threat but refuse to let that have any effect on my view of Muslims already living Europe or those who seek refuge in the west, the vast majority of whom are seeking to escape despicable terrorist organisations such as Daesh.

So you see conquest by "legal" means of breeding and predation as acceptable? Yes I get the Poor refugee trope, the thing you ignore is that its supposed to provide a temporary safe haven. Especially when you are trying to cram more people in a densely populated country. Sending the ones who have over stayed back would build confidence in the system and give the capacity to take more.
But I am not hearing this from the apologists of Islam.Why?

Unfortunately, we live in a world in which people do evil things, not just immigrants. It is irrational to associate a few acts of evil with a whole group of people.

No it isn't it is the actions of a few that tend to be game changers, the rest go along with it. Which leads me to your final point.

I
The anti-Islamic rhetoric displayed by so many is divisive, and only worsens an already serious issue.

What you are saying is that ignore it all and hope it goes away? You call it a "serious issue", I would say as political failures go it is in the realm of "Catastrophic". So what ever is going to be said is not going to be nice, warm and fuzzy. Neither is it just going to go away.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The families who lost their children in the Dunblane shooting, of whom I know one family, I would imagine probably think differently.

How is this? If they oppose gun crime and ownership surely they would be concerned in trends in both? Do you have anything serious to say or is it glib point scoring?

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
So you see conquest by "legal" means of breeding and predation as acceptable? Yes I get the Poor refugee trope, the thing you ignore is that its supposed to provide a temporary safe haven. Especially when you are trying to cram more people in a densely populated country. Sending the ones who have over stayed back would build confidence in the system and give the capacity to take more.
But I am not hearing this from the apologists of Islam.Why?

No it isn't it is the actions of a few that tend to be game changers, the rest go along with it. Which leads me to your final point.

What you are saying is that ignore it all and hope it goes away? You call it a "serious issue", I would say as political failures go it is in the realm of "Catastrophic". So what ever is going to be said is not going to be nice, warm and fuzzy. Neither is it just going to go away.

Any rational person can see that the system in place to accommodate for refugees in Europe is flawed, who knows, maybe there is no solution, but you are seriously deluded if you believe that sending all the refugees back to Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan will stop IS attacks in Europe. My argument is that those who have made the journey to Europe to seek refuge deserve temporary asylum at the very least, and certainly do not deserve to be associated with those whom they are fleeing from.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Yep but sky only reported as explosion and nearby concert stopped at the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bbc quoting local mayor saying it was an explosive device in breaking news.
Updated as interior ministry stating it was an intentional blast.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is there any obvious other solution that doesn't victimise the large majority of harmless Muslims, violate the rule of law, light the blue touchpaper on all and every powder keg: from radicalised parts of several UK cities through to larger ('whiter') parts of the UK where the population take the opposite stance?
I've not studied it, so this is only a thought: perhaps we should do more to ensure imams aren't preaching hate, which is a crime.

Not really that laughable when there have been over 250 terrorist incidents around the world including Africa over the last 5 years and just over 83% have been made committed by who ?
Is it dogs? No wait, cats? Oh shit, it's not, it's not humans is it? Better lock them all up :rolleyes:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The attacker was a 27-year-old Syrian who had entered the country about two years ago, but had been refused asylum, Bavarian authorities told a press conference. His application was rejected a year ago but the man was allowed to stay in Germany temporarily, due to ongoing hostilities in Syria.

That's a nice way to repay your hosts generosity.

D

Deleted member 22389

Close the borders, because all the leaders have done is drag somebody else's cultural, political and religious problems in to the EU. Europe felt like a safe place, no longer. It is out of control and the more people you drag over the more problems you will create later on down the line.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here