Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Syrian asylum-seeker with machete kills woman in southern Germany

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Ex-Muslim Receives Direct threat from a British Muslim.

Published on 20 Apr 2016

"Muslims usually would not reason or argue against any logical or constructive criticism of their ways or beliefs . They would threat,harass, intimidate and kill as responses .This is what is happening to our freedom of speech in Britain. This is what we have to face everyday when we speak out against "Islam". This is not Syria or Afghanistan. This is in the UK. Unbelievable but true. I have been living in Britain for over 23 yrs and I have full confident that the British Government will safeguard the life of a British citizen. Threats against me are credible and real. I will not stop my freedom of speech. Even my children are British and American citizens by birth and I must hold my head high and proud of the nation which I called home many years ago. I owe my debt to this country for being my surrogate mother country since I had to leave the ugly society in Bangladesh where people cannot think freely let alone speaking freely."

https://youtu.be/C8rewu6hR3A

Is the Muslim making the call moderate or extreme, or somewhere in-between?

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Thanks. it is hard to argue against much of this and it is indeed alarming, though, sadly, not at all surprising. One saving grace, at least for us in Western Europe, is that most muslims are not motivated by the more violent side to Islam, and do see the advantages of living in a more tolerant society, not the least being, the cynic might argue, that they are in a minority. Were they ever to become a majority - would the same level of tolerance be applied, I wonder? Whilst we all accept that the violent tendencies appeal to only a minority, they and their tacit supporters are, nonetheless, a significant minority.

The Europe of the future - say 100 years hence - will, demographically speaking, be a very different place. Your question regarding tolerance may well be answered then.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Anglia Merkel will still allow each refugee to bring between 4 -8 family members over. When she said Germany will welcome all she meant the whole of Europe will. She's barking mad.

When over there for all those years, I distinctly recall a German chap saying to me something like" you Brits are so lucky, you know when to stop" and I have never forgotten that. Much as I love the place, it is a German trait to think about something, convince yourself of the logic, and then go hammer and tongs for it, taking it sometimes to absurd lengths, or perhaps just simply that stage further than we Brits would do. This is not necessarily a bad thing -their rush to embark on recycling in the 90s is a prime example. Last year, the logic was, quite laudably, we have to help the refugees, (even if it has since turned out that only a quarter of those taken in actually came from Syria) but instead of now reflecting on the situation, (though, to be fair, many are doing that) it is still heads down and go for it. The vanity of a politician who refuses to accept criticism, or that the policy is misguided, serves only to exacerbate the situation.
They must also know that giving migrants the green light encourages precisely what other nations are now fearful of, namely continued uncontrolled immigration, and one might have thought, as good Europeans, they would take this into account. It is hardly as if the fears of violence are exaggerated, as the last 18 months have shown.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
25 years,..... Western Europe will be a very fractious entity, Islam will dominate the political and social direction of most nations in the western half of this continent.... feel for my offspring and their futures.... I will be nearly 80, so hopefully I wont have to suffer the worst of it.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
25 years,..... Western Europe will be a very fractious entity, Islam will dominate the political and social direction of most nations in the western half of this continent.... feel for my offspring and their futures.... I will be nearly 80, so hopefully I wont have to suffer the worst of it.

You'll be dug up to make way for Muslim graves.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

I too fear for my grandchildren. With seemingly uncontrolled immigration, we are surely storing up problems for the future. Of course we should all get on well, and most folk do, thankfully. But as ever, a significant minority is determined to have it their own way, and only their way, and in the case of muslims, the greater their numbers, the more emboldened they will become in their demands, in contrast to other minorities here. Nonetheless, I feel that what you portray is slightly exaggerated - hope so anyway - but would not bet against it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I too fear for my grandchildren. With seemingly uncontrolled immigration, we are surely storing up problems for the future. Of course we should all get on well, and most folk do, thankfully. But as ever, a significant minority is determined to have it their own way, and only their way, and in the case of muslims, the greater their numbers, the more emboldened they will become in their demands, in contrast to other minorities here. Nonetheless, I feel that what you portray is slightly exaggerated - hope so anyway - but would not bet against it.
I wouldn't bet against it either!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here