Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Syrian asylum-seeker with machete kills woman in southern Germany

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him someone to look down on and he'll empty his pockets for you"

Lyndon B. Johnson

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Ok whatever the actual number, it is a lot. As a matter of interest, and I am not having a dig in the slightest, but can you be an ex muslim? I imagine that this would not be a problem here and in other countries in Western Europe, but can you simply say "that's it, I am not coming again and don't believe all this rubbish" in a muslim country? Are you saying above that there are 4000,000 ex muslims?

My initial point was if a Muslim claims in a discussion that there are over 2 billion Muslims, I will tell them BS because it is Muslim propaganda inspired.

Depending on what the true figures of Muslim’s are which is between 1.2b or 1.6b, a conservative estimate of those who have already left or are keeping quiet about it for safety of themselves and their family is about 10%. So there are at least 120m – 160m who do not believe in Muhammad and Islam. Others will always be questioning it themselves before they too will come to the same conclusion.

Ex Muslim’s are the most angry about it because they have been fooled since birth, and they resent this. Ex Muslim's are very important in the fight against Islam because they know the religion better than the average Muslim does.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What any enemy of democracy wants is fear. Fear causes division. Division lets them in. Brexit, a decision based on confusion and fear has caused a huge divide, IS will be revelling in this. No surprise their attacks have stepped up since Brexit was voted in.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
What any enemy of democracy wants is fear. Fear causes division. Division lets them in. Brexit, a decision based on confusion and fear has caused a huge divide, IS will be revelling in this. No surprise their attacks have stepped up since Brexit was voted in.

It's not Brexit, they are losing ground in Syria and Iraq. They are revelling in it though, and each one inspires the next.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's not Brexit, they are losing ground in Syria and Iraq. They are revelling in it though.

It's a mixture of things. It's a bitter pill to swallow but they will be loving that we are at odds with the EU. Facism thrives in chaos.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

So that muslim terrorist killed all those folk in Nice because the brits voted to leave the EU? Yet, the attack had been planned for months, so we are told. If only those who voted for brexit could have listened to you, before they were voted so stupidly, and now they have all got blood on their hands.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So that muslim terrorist killed all those folk in Nice because the brits voted to leave the EU? Yet, the attack had been planned for months, so we are told. If only those who voted for brexit could have listened to you, before they were voted so stupidly, and now they have all got blood on their hands.
Now, let's not get hysterical, or start fibbing. I didn't say it happened because of Brexit. I said attacks have stepped up since Brexit. The cracks are appearing.
I know you don't want to hear it. I wouldn't if I had voted leave. It's not blood on their (voters) hands though. They did it in good faith. Brexit will see an escalation in terrorism and a decrease in Europe's ability to control it, for sure. It's already happening.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Not sure if the increase in IS attacks can be related to Brexit.

But IS would be pleased with the Brexit, they would prefer a weaker and more divided Europe (as would Putin come to that)

IS will be hoping for the rise of the Far Right in Germany, Le Pen in France and for Trump to win in the States.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Now, let's not get hysterical, or start fibbing. I didn't say it happened because of Brexit. I said attacks have stepped up since Brexit. The cracks are appearing.
I know you don't want to hear it. I wouldn't if I had voted leave. It's not blood on their (voters) hands though. They did it in good faith. Brexit will see an escalation in terrorism and a decrease in Europe's ability to control it, for sure. It's already happening.[/QUOTE]

Actually I voted remain, so the hysterical bit might refer to you. What cracks? This is now the second time you have wildly asserted that there is a link between brexit and increasing attacks, but offer no evidence as to why the two are linked. Might it just be, that as another post pointed out, that IS are losing ground militarily and are desperate to ferment problems in Europe in the hope that attitudes will polarise, (and I suspect they will, if there are more outrages) and thus give them more recruits, if muslim minorities in the west can be portrayed as the victims.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I know you don't want to hear it. I wouldn't if I had voted leave. It's not blood on their (voters) hands though. They did it in good faith. Brexit will see an escalation in terrorism and a decrease in Europe's ability to control it, for sure. It's already happening.[/QUOTE]

Actually I voted remain, so the hysterical bit might refer to you. What cracks? This is now the second time you have wildly asserted that there is a link between brexit and increasing attacks, but offer no evidence as to why the two are linked. Might it just be, that as another post pointed out, that IS are losing ground militarily and are desperate to ferment problems in Europe in the hope that attitudes will polarise, (and I suspect they will, if there are more outrages) and thus give them more recruits, if muslim minorities in the west can be portrayed as the victims.

Where did I speculate on your vote?

There is a deluge of expert commentary addressing this very issue. It's all on the internet. Check it out. Don't just take my word for it.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It's a mixture of things. It's a bitter pill to swallow but they will be loving that we are at odds with the EU. Facism thrives in chaos.

Yep, but we have been our own worst enemy too and have as good as encouraged extremism. It's ironic that ISIS grew out of Iraq, it's also ironic that backing a coup to overthrow Assad turned into a civil war, with us backing the so called rebels, and also turning a blind eye to British Muslim's going to Syria to fight Assad. But turns out that they were joining ISIS instead. And now people are feeling the area we helped to destroy. I won't even bring up Libya.

At every opportunity were it was possible to make things worse, we did. Islam is dangerous and we are incompetent.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Ok whatever the actual number, it is a lot. As a matter of interest, and I am not having a dig in the slightest, but can you be an ex muslim? I imagine that this would not be a problem here and in other countries in Western Europe, but can you simply say "that's it, I am not coming again and don't believe all this rubbish" in a muslim country? Are you saying above that there are 4000,000 ex muslims?

There aren't any exact numbers of these things.

Adherents.com is the source used by wiki http://adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html

But I think that the data maybe around 10 years old.

As for ex muslims.

Estimates here
https://m.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/shjqf/are_there_any_estimates_regarding_how_many/
and here
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world

There are actually a number of ex muslim organisations here's the UK one. http://ex-muslim.org.uk/ it has a fairly active forum.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
There aren't any exact numbers of these things.

Adherents.com is the source used by wiki http://adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html

But I think that the data maybe around 10 years old.

As for ex muslims.

Estimates here
https://m.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/shjqf/are_there_any_estimates_regarding_how_many/
and here
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world

There are actually a number of ex muslim organisations here's the UK one. http://ex-muslim.org.uk/ it has a fairly active forum.

Thanks you for taking the trouble.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Where did I speculate on your vote?

There is a deluge of expert commentary addressing this very issue. It's all on the internet. Check it out. Don't just take my word for it.

where you wrote" I know you don't want to hear it. I wouldn't if I had voted leave." !!
As to expert commentary on the internet -I have given up looking at links that are provided, as they tend not to be "expert commentary" rather a piece that the post happens to agree with.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yep, but we have been our own worst enemy too and have as good as encouraged extremism. It's ironic that ISIS grew out of Iraq, it's also ironic that backing a coup to overthrow Assad turned into a civil war, with us backing the so called rebels, and also turning a blind eye to British Muslim's going to Syria to fight Assad. But turns out that they were joining ISIS instead. And now people are feeling the area we helped to destroy. I won't even bring up Libya.

At every opportunity were it was possible to make things worse, we did. Islam is dangerous and we are incompetent.

Yeap you said it, we have medalled around in the Middle East, and now its washing itself up on shores of Europe we want to pull up the draw bridge and hope the problem goes away.

We should be trying to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here