Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Surely Webster must go RB now?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
We literally need a miracle, or something special from RDZ. Stack the back line and grind it out for the points I reckon..if we even have five to go at the back!
Stack the back line with our only four fit defenders? No. If he's going to go down, RDZ will go down fighting in his way - Keep possession and keep trying to score. Watching his press conference today gave me an air of melancholy. The atmosphere of knowing that we will be trying to climb a mountain with an ice pick was reminiscent of the aftermath of The Riverside and Hillsborough seven years ago. Funny to subsequently see Wednesday getting pumped tonight by a team that finished nine points behind them. Maybe its a sign.

Eaglesplat

Local legend
Mar 16, 2023
Stozza, Southeazi
Stack the back line with our only four fit defenders? No. If he's going to go down, RDZ will go down fighting in his way - Keep possession and keep trying to score. Watching his press conference today gave me an air of melancholy. The atmosphere of knowing that we will be trying to climb a mountain with an ice pick was reminiscent of the aftermath of The Riverside and Hillsborough seven years ago. Funny to subsequently see Wednesday getting pumped tonight by a team that finished nine points behind them. Maybe its a sign.
To be fair, dominating the midfield is what we do best. As long as we don't take any risks and leave ourselves exposed at the back again like Monday. Yeah the playoffs are completely unpredictable and often not a true reflection of a team's real strength, given that a lot of the players who helped earn the points total are injured by the end of the season..I hope its not a sign in that regard! Again, look at Wolves last season. They were so knackered and depleted after their FA cup and European obligations, they lost the last 6 games of the season and were leapfrogged by us and Leicester of the last day and finished 10th. A better example is West Ham..1 game from the final of the conference and the've struggled domestically all season. Its a balancing act that I hope we can master when we get there!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why does it have to have come from the club or healthcare ? FWIW the poster is correct

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Most likely Gross or Caicedo at RB although RDZ did hint about changing formation. Might be worth giving Offiah a shot.? Someone who is “natural” in that position over someone who might be a better standard and experience but out of position? Tough full debut against Martinelli/Trossard though

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I think serious questions/doubts need to be raised over Webster as he seems to be constantly injured, doesn’t seem to be able to complete 5 games in a row.
How many hamstring injuries is that now in our squad? Webster, March, Veltman, Lallana, Sarmiento are all hamstrings. The training is now reported as incredibly intense, too intense for some maybe?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I think serious questions/doubts need to be raised over Webster as he seems to be constantly injured, doesn’t seem to be able to complete 5 games in a row.
How many hamstring injuries is that now in our squad? Webster, March, Veltman, Lallana, Sarmiento are all hamstrings. The training is now reported as incredibly intense, too intense for some maybe?
Sarmiento is a fracture

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
Precisely. Not sure why a “supporter” of the club would want to broadcast something that the club or individual has chosen to remain private, or is it a look at me post?

No sympathy if a sacking occurs.
Dont work for the club. Dont work in healthcare. Common knowledge amongst friends of friends.. not a look at me by the way. Its not private so no sympathy needed. There you go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here