Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There's nowt funnier than watching fans goading the home support after an equaliser, and then the same fans running for the exits to the chant of "who the f**king hell are you" when you score a late winner.

Congratulations on a great victory yesterday. We were all delighted with the scorer of the final goal too!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You could always ask Sean "please Sir, can we swap him for Dale Stepens?"..

I'd be happy with that. #No. 1 Barnes fan.

Yeah, love Barnes. Good goalscorer, very tactically clever, and trips referees, what's not to like?
Have a word with yourselves. There is no way that Ashley Barnes was ever as valuable to BHA as Dale Stephens has been in the past 2 seasons. He probably wouldn't even get in the first choice 11.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Have a word with yourselves. There is no way that Ashley Barnes was ever as valuable to BHA as Dale Stephens has been in the past 2 seasons. He probably wouldn't even get in the first choice 11.

It's all about opinions.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Premier League is currently conspiring to keep palace in the fold.

What's going to be this season's total points required for safety:-

25?

Edit - Oh blimey 'come on Tigers'.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
My my, isn't everyone chirpy today !
With " the Albion " seemingly powering their way to the PL, even though there's 6 months of the season remaining,do you want to play us next season or not ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My my, isn't everyone chirpy today !
With " the Albion " seemingly powering their way to the PL, even though there's 6 months of the season remaining,do you want to play us next season or not ?

1) Sam Vokes
2) Ashley Barnes

Up there with Lingard as my fav ever players just so you know :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hopefully Hull hold on to their winning position to bring Palace to within 1 point of the drop zone.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So about 14,000 home fans then. Feeble.

Also incorrect if it's what I think he's quoting. Pretendance doesn't stand up to Darren Baulkam's real attendance on Twitter which showed 11,900 odd palace fans at the game - 15k or so overall - the real attendance. (This was the first time we'd become aware palace used the sneaky pretendance figure and a season or 2 before we were almost forced to do it) :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here