Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Two thirds to go then, what could possibly go wrong ?

Nobody on here has said anything of the sort re promotion so stop inventing things to try and come back at us with. Whereas you or Doogle was harping on about Europe last season before the titanic started...

Look we're all sorry Barnsey dos that to you, and Lingard, and Murray bangs them in most weeks, and Hull have just won - you're clearly stressed - maybe take some time out? You may get another ban if not...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
1) Sam Vokes
2) Ashley Barnes

Up there with Lingard as my fav ever players just so you know :thumbsup:

So glad you helped them on to bigger and better things.
Dale next ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My my, isn't everyone chirpy today !
With " the Albion " seemingly powering their way to the PL, even though there's 6 months of the season remaining,do you want to play us next season or not ?
Not that fussed, tbh. Fed up of you Nigels on here so swapping divisions would do me nicely. I won't be anywhere near your board to overdo the smugness either, what with having a life and all that.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not that fussed, tbh. Fed up of you Nigels on here so swapping divisions would do me nicely. I won't be anywhere near your board to overdo the smugness either, what with having a life and all that.

Tbf that was the best flounce ever , it's still laughed about :smile:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Nobody on here has said anything of the sort re promotion so stop inventing things to try and come back at us with. Whereas you or Doogle was harping on about Europe last season before the titanic started...

Look we're all sorry Barnsey dos that to you, and Lingard, and Murray bangs them in most weeks, and Hull have just won - you're clearly stressed - maybe take some time out? You may get another ban if not...

If I did it was banter :thumbsup: please don't start all this ban talk , it does you no favours :(

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Didn't stop you in the past !
As I'm adhering to Bozza's strict rules for Palace fans,I couldn't give a monkeys if you don't like me posting on a legitimate thread.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dale next ?

Don't think they're into bigger things. We're a much bigger club than Burnley and have top world class facilities so a season on the bench in the prem isn't really a step up from playing in a successful team. Also we didn't want Vokes - he was pretty shit & Barnsey we chose to sell & wasbt a regular starter. Feel free to take in that BHA reserves took you down yesterday :thumbsup: And that was in a team that was nowhere near our current one :)

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Dale next ?

We learnt our mistakes from giving you Murray. We agree, there are bigger clubs we can sell our players to.

Not sure if Rochdale are bigger than Palace, but you make a good argument.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If I did it was banter :thumbsup: please don't start all this ban talk , it does you no favours :(

Why that fella? I've explained to you before it's just a joke no? As long as you stick to palace threads it's ok with me... I thought you understood all this...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Why that fella? I've explained to you before it's just a joke no? As long as you stick to palace threads it's ok with me... I thought you understood all this...

I do and I am :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Think Sheebo has a crafty look as well so he have some " Bantz" with his "Palace mates "

Palace fans are not allowed to follow him on twitter , he blocks them apparently .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here