Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suarez BITES again - ***Update: Luis Suarez banned from ALL football for 4 months***

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
FIFA must not shy of making the right decision. It's the third time. And of the millions watching the two games at the time, how many were watching Costa Rica v England ? -a small percentage.

My verdict, like others, is a season long ban.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think thats the end of his World Cup. He clearly cannot control himself, there's something deeply wrong with him. I know we're relying on FIFA here, but seriously, how can they justify allowing this creature on a football pitch again in this World Cup ? Had the ref seen it, that would've been a straight red for violent conduct and at LEAST a 3 match ban. The fact that this is the THIRD time he has done this must surely mean he's done for the forseeable. It should be a 12 month ban from club and international football.

Nobody should have to take the field of play wondering whether someone is going to take a chunk out of them. He's an animal.

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
6 - 9 months ban then only plays on the proviso that he has his teeth replaced with dentures and removes them before a match.:D

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
phdzcy.gif

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
I think thats the end of his World Cup. He clearly cannot control himself, there's something deeply wrong with him. I know we're relying on FIFA here, but seriously, how can they justify allowing this creature on a football pitch again in this World Cup ? Had the ref seen it, that would've been a straight red for violent conduct and at LEAST a 3 match ban. The fact that this is the THIRD time he has done this must surely mean he's done for the forseeable. It should be a 12 month ban from club and international football.

Nobody should have to take the field of play wondering whether someone is going to take a chunk out of them. He's an animal.

This

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He seems to be being well defended by his teammates, manager and country's press. That should be taken into account if he is found guilty; they should throw the book at him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In the off chance this isn't already here:-

[tweet]481568892314460160[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here