Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strictly Come Dancing fixed?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
You are clearly working on the assumption that the judges didn't have an agenda. If there was any fix involved it was the judges trying to influence the public to get their favourite over the line. :wink:

The judges criticism of Jay's show dance was very churlish IMO,

Exactly.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think most would agree his 'show dance' was poor in comparison to the other two. My wifes view was that based on the whole series Jay should win because Georgie had been in the dance off a couple of times but if you based it just on last nights showing Kelly should have been a clear winner. So it depends on what criteria you attach to finding a winner. An interesting point is that from last nights line up Katie Dereham was the only one who hadnt attended dance school in their younger days.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think most would agree his 'show dance' was poor in comparison to the other two. My wifes view was that based on the whole series Jay should win because Georgie had been in the dance off a couple of times but if you based it just on last nights showing Kelly should have been a clear winner. So it depends on what criteria you attach to finding a winner.

I think his show dance was technically much more difficult than the other two so not sure how you can call it poor. Less flashy is probably what you mean?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think most would agree his 'show dance' was poor in comparison to the other two. My wifes view was that based on the whole series Jay should win because Georgie had been in the dance off a couple of times but if you based it just on last nights showing Kelly should have been a clear winner. So it depends on what criteria you attach to finding a winner. An interesting point is that from last nights line up Katie Dereham was the only one who hadnt attended dance school in their younger days.

Kelly had also been in the dance off a couple of times. Jay had never been in the dance off.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Technically perhaps but that is not show, which is an improvised collection of unusual dance routines not attributed to a standard ballroom format in order to show ability, adaptability and versatility not an extention of an original routine. That is how I would asess it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
it didnt but fully deserved a :dunce:IMHO......................
regards
DR

Try the Word Association thread if you are trying to get your annual post count up. Tara.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here