Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strictly Come Dancing fixed?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes - but what about the person who comes through as the person most improved? I don't think Kellie has been
arrogant at all. Whatever anyone says - that was fixed.

There's something very deeply seedy, sinister and very worrying going on the BBC.

Did you vote? How many times?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I'm sure it isn't fixed as the judges seemed to have a love in with Kellie tonight, gave her virtually top marks throughout and then Jay wins it. It's a part dance and part personality ( sex appeal from a woman's perspective) competition. Good looking lad from Boy Band v two women. Wow he won it, what a surprise. I wonder what Aliona has in store for him as a 'well done' present tonight...lucky lad!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Twice for Kellie. Once before the final dance and once after.

I voted for Jay, twice like you via mobile phone, but online you could vote three times, so in total I voted four times each time. Multiply that a few times & you can see there was no fix.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
When they get down to the final, are you vooting for the best dancer on that particular night, or who has been the best dancer for the whole series?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When they get down to the final, are you vooting for the best dancer on that particular night, or who has been the best dancer for the whole series?

A bit of both. None of the three finalists put a foot wrong tonight, although I thought Kelly's show dance & choice of dance were too similar with the Charleston in both. She may have fared better choosing a ballroom number.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I didn't vote as I don't care who wins but to argue it is fixed is odd. What benefit does the bbc get from fixing something AGAINST one of the stars of the headline TV show?

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
A bit of both. None of the three finalists put a foot wrong tonight, although I thought Kelly's show dance & choice of dance were too similar with the Charleston in both. She may have fared better choosing a ballroom number.

I have seen none of the series and know nothing about dancing, but to my uneducated eyes Kellie was by far the best dancer tonight.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I agree. Charleston and Lindy hop (spelling?) are basically the same. People get too bothered by this. If it is all about the quality of dancing then they would do away with the vote and just judge.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Please spare me the political rant - start a rant on a new thread if you want a political discussion.

As Craig Revel-Horwood would say " It's not political darling, its just not that important "

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Wow isn't it meant to be celebrities? Looking at an article online thank to this thread, I don't know who any of those 3 people are or even what they do or are from. I'm 32. He was in a boyband was he? Who are the two girls?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Wow isn't it meant to be celebrities? Looking at an article online thank to this thread, I don't know who any of those 3 people are or even what they do or are from. I'm 32. He was in a boyband was he? Who are the two girls?

He is in The Wanted; one girl is from Corrie; the other from Eastenders. Where have you been for the last three months?:)

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Voted 7 times for Kellie who has been getting better throughout the series. Loved all her dances from day one which were full of character. Jay was consistently good, but Kellie frequently excelled. Petergate almost broke this series for me, but Kellie should have won. Worked the hardest, improved the most and a joy to watch.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes - but what about the person who comes through as the person most improved? I don't think Kellie has been
arrogant at all. Whatever anyone says - that was fixed.

There's something very deeply seedy, sinister and very worrying going on the BBC.

Sorry, but absolute nonsense. I was more surprised Kellie finished second and not third!!!

It's a popularity contest as well as a dance contest, felt she was quite average until the last couple of weeks and got through on the Eastenders vote.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All three were winners IMO, can you imagine being able to dance that well? I was constantly amazed at how good all three were and any one of them could have won. How can anyone call fix unless they know how everybody in the country voted? Bizarre.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The series was over after the third week when the judges decided Jay was going to win giving him 39 at an early stage. He went odds on then and was 8 to 1 on last night. It was Gerrymandered all along judges knew odds before last night and tried to mug some people off by pretending Jay was to win all along quiet clever really. It was 100% fixed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here