Strangest Place You've Fallen Asleep After A Night Out?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Inspired by this guy this morning, who had clearly been there a while and not moved. I'm amazed he didnt fall off in the night...

Attachments

• IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 891

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When I was a student I raided someone's halls kitchen for food and then went home. I didnt quite make it home, and woke up in someones front garden under a bush with, amongst other things, a defrosted piece of battered cod in my coat pocket.

I must say I do regret pinching food from a fellow student though.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The residents bar in the Black Lion Patcham (before it was taken over by Harvester) during one of CPJ's lock in's, woke up at 4am covered in make up!
Lords twice eek

Under the pier/on the beach x 4

In a skip (of cardboard I add)

On the nightbus (and woken an hour past my stop :mad: )

In the stairwell of Bartholomew Square car park

Against a shop window in the Magaluf main strip, awoken by a Civil Guard's truncheon prodding me

In a garden belonging to a girl who lured me into paying for her taxi home with the false promise of sex - awoken by her dad throwing shoes at me from the window.

In Buddies' toilet with my head resting against the cubicle wall.

Last edited:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
on a toilet at a club - woke up in the morning when the cleaner was doing the rounds and yes my legs were dead.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A good friend of mine fell asleep at a table in the Hammersmith Palais during a show, he was a little bit pissed, but the band were mega loud, never worked out how he managed it.

For you young 'uns, What is a Hammersmith Palais?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
On a bench outside Southampton station after falling asleep on the train home. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports