Strangest Place You've Fallen Asleep After A Night Out?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've never really fallen asleep in a strange place, apart from with my head down the bog at my student halls, however I did once fall asleep whilst a bird was riding me.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
A bench at Cardiff train station. We'd been to a gig and missed the last train back to Southampton.

On a bed / sofa thing in a club in Southampton, with the music going at top volume. I'd done a 70 hour week and was exhausted!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
down the bottom of an internal fire -escape in a night club in king cross in sydney.
on the bonnet of a car in surrey hills ...sydney
a cell........a few times.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Backstage at Wembley Stadium in the dressing room area.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
On the bonnet of a car next to my old house at Uni.

A disused barn with a sheet of tarpaulin to keep the chill away.

A swimming pool changing room at a 21st birthday party - belonging to a neighbour of the party fiends.

A police courtyard in South America.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
In the grounds of a hospital in the Netherlands, dressed as a clown, I was woken by a bus driving past about 10 feet from where my head was resting. I couldn't remember how I managed to find my way there, though it was on the way home, my last memory had been being stood in a bar with my flat-mate several hours earlier.

In an archway/doorway in Villiers Street in London (near Charing Cross).

It was opposite to the entrance to Heaven nightclub (after one of the Big Beat Boutique vs Bugged Out nights). My mates/colleagues came out and found me there, then I fell asleep again on the train back from Victoria, at which point they decided they might as well kick me for a bit instead...

Aldridge Prior

Aug 3, 2010
I fell asleep in the mouth of a Great White Shark.

I was in the cage, then fell asleep waiting to see one. Then it turned out some berk had left the cage door open and apparently the shark got in and tried to eat me and it would have done too but because I'm a body builder my arm muscles are apparently too chewy so I hit it on the nose and it didn't put up a fight because I didn't taste too good.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester

I was in the cage, then fell asleep waiting to see one. Then it turned out some berk had left the cage door open and apparently the shark got in and tried to eat me and it would have done too but because I'm a body builder my arm muscles are apparently too chewy so I hit it on the nose and it didn't put up a fight because I didn't taste too good.

Think the clue is in your user name for that one (former Viz reader)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
On a busy pavement,well it was busy when i woke up:glare:
In the bushes
under a van
Outside my door,just couldn't make that extra foot???

To many to mention:facepalm:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

:laugh::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports