Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strangest Place You've Fallen Asleep After A Night Out?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Not me - and not that strange - but a friend fell asleep on the train from Victoria to Brighton, and woke up at Brighton Station, after the train had gone to Brighton, back to Victoria, back to Brighton, returned to Victoria and gone back to Brighton.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
IVe just remembered another incident.
Was drunk in bar with ship mates in the 'gut' in Valetta in Malta.
Vaguely remember people talking about going to a disco at
RAF Luqa there....
I woke up, underneath a fire engine at the air base, where my 'friends'
left me and felt I would be safe...
Under a fire engine at a fecking air base!!...have no idea how that thought process concluded I would be safe, although, im still alive I guess.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
The boat on Shoreham roundabout.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Between the legs of a lady I had never met, and haven't seen since. Both fully clothed, but gave me a shock when I woke up. No idea how that happened.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Back in April, in a car on the Dyke. Slept for two hours at like 6-8, drove home at 9, and managed to stay awake till 5.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
On a bench at Gatwick Airport after getting the last train home in the wrong direction.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Not me but my cousin fell asleep at half time during the 1977 Cup Final, Strongbow and being 15 was to blame, very funny though.

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
I once broke into an athletics stadium in Paris and slept on the massive padded mat they use for pole vault. Best nights kip ever.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
The Pitch and putt course on the Great Orme in Llandudno. Had a mate who lived on the Orme, went to walk up there from the town after a very heavy session, and took a short cut across the course and obviously neither of us made it!!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
McDonalds toilets Zante, I then came out to find my ex passed out on the restaurant floor covered in our food and drink.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
We held a dinner party for some friends: one of whom turned up very pissed, much to his wife's anger. He ate the starter and then got up quietly and lay down on the rug in front of the fire and fell fast asleep. At the end of the meal, just as we opened the door to see the night out in the pub, he woke up and joined us. The couple are now divorced.

Amongst a pile of cushions in the Big Apple club, the morning after a Deep Purple gig.

In a university hall of residence car park in Leicester with a dart board on my chest and three arrows (the Agincourt variety) stuck in it. Something to do with playing rugby the previous day and being "fined" for kicking the ball from hand - any fat boys (ie rugby forwards) will be familiar that such henious offences are subject to penalty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here