Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke Tickets

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Bought mine as soon as they went on sale. Now can't go because of work. Contacted the club to return it so someone else could go and was told it was non-returnable and non-refundable. Shame.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Just bought for me and my Daughter. Her first game in about 12 years but she has the bug now. Tried to buy her a ticket for Leeds but they said cant do that until she has actually been to the Stoke game. I told them on the chat that it says purchase history. The person on the chat just said "thanks for your feedback" and closed the chat. Nice bit of customer service. I get it that I could have just bought the ticket for Stoke so that I could buy one for Leeds but thats a pretty expensive way of going about things.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Nice one - that's impressive.

We've travelled very well so far this season!
Yep - great effort away, especially as most will be travelling from the south coast during a period of so much uncertainty on the trains and a cost of living crisis.
Makes it more bizarre, though, that the club never take the full amount for Leeds when we'd have surely sold out

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep - great effort away, especially as most will be travelling from the south coast during a period of so much uncertainty on the trains and a cost of living crisis.
Makes it more bizarre, though, that the club never take the full amount for Leeds when we'd have surely sold out
They did eventually take the full allocation for Leeds. 102 still available in the lower tier.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Did someone say we'd be lucky to take 1k?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Arrived today

f696624dffadee01163cac3c_rw_600.gif

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Thought same. For your loyalty you get a worse seat with the worst view!
It’s daft, isn’t it.

I was happy to wait for general sale to get a ticket for a friend who has no purchase history (been living abroad) as I knew it wouldn’t impact on the quality of the seat we got.

I was even tempted to leave it longer to get the seats on the left of block 40, as it was obvious they’d need to be released.

Why does this always seem to be the way away tickets are sold? Surely the club can see its not fair on those who go to more games and potentially contributes to the “sit where I like” mentality many seem to have.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Why does this always seem to be the way away tickets are sold?
I guess its it because the other club sells the shittest tickets first, and we only buy what we know there is demand for?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
By my maths about 2200 sold so far, will be somewhere near 2500 if the rest of block 40 sells. But with 10 days to go, and if they open another block, we could be reaching 3000ish at the current rate of sale. That would be impressive for a cold tuesday in stoke with a 7.15pm kick off thats also on TV.

Wardy82

Feb 18, 2023
Good away day Stoke. Looks like they're even less excited than us re this one as only opening 2 stands for home fans. Last time we went there in the FA Cup, they got to the final and seem to remember they had no players fit. Be tough but we should have enough. Hoping to go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here