Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke Tickets

It's the 5th round of the cup with a qtr final place at stake. Who cares what loyalty points you're going to get. If that's your only reason for going I would suggest don't go but I hope that's not the case.
Oh ffs really?! Of course its not! Why are people on here so pedantic and sensitive sometimes. Im going because i want to support my third love, not for the points. But as per wearebrighton page, 5 points is a f***ing joke for a midweek fixture away in stoke.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ooooooo look at meeeeeee do you really think im going just for the points. f*** me. Some real nambys on here. Don’t care why you are going quite frankly.

Cant believe the reaction my comment has got. It’s laughable.
In fairness, you do have a point.
5 points fow Stoke away midweek is a bit stingy.............

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ooooooo look at meeeeeee do you really think im going just for the points. f*** me. Some real nambys on here. Don’t care why you are going quite frankly.

Cant believe the reaction my comment has got. It’s laughable.
I think my original point was just that I never check what points are being given out, just what day my current points allow me to purchase.
I’m sure the low points is more to do with the cheap ticket price than the effort required to attend.
Having been one of those who turned up at Bournemouth a few years ago, I understand why the club are nervous to incentivise harvesting, though I’m sure some will still do it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Anyway, got mine ....seemed to be only 40 left?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm in. But is it a case once again that those of us with enough points or STH get first pick of the worst seats. Going with a STH so had to wait until Friday and in block 42. If blocks 39 or 38 come up for those who only go to a couple of games a year I'll be anoyed.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm in. But is it a case once again that those of us with enough points or STH get first pick of the worst seats. Going with a STH so had to wait until Friday and in block 42. If blocks 39 or 38 come up for those who only go to a couple of games a year I'll be annoyed.
I agree, but it certainly looks like that will happen AGAIN.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm in. But is it a case once again that those of us with enough points or STH get first pick of the worst seats. Going with a STH so had to wait until Friday and in block 42. If blocks 39 or 38 come up for those who only go to a couple of games a year I'll be anoyed.
It's always the way annoyingly. We are in Block 42 I think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here