Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke Tickets

Wardy82

Feb 18, 2023
Traffic by their ground can be nuts for those going by car from 5pm onwards. There's a 5 a side place by the ground that has a decent bar for those wanting a pint that is fine for away fans, don't know the name but assume is still there . They have a fair few nutters also , I remember in the cup game a couple of our lot singing the 'Stoke i s ++++hole' walking to the ground and didn't end well although not a smart thing to do anywhere. Is cold beyond belief there also.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Traffic by their ground can be nuts for those going by car from 5pm onwards. There's a 5 a side place by the ground that has a decent bar for those wanting a pint that is fine for away fans, don't know the name but assume is still there . They have a fair few nutters also , I remember in the cup game a couple of our lot singing the 'Stoke i s ++++hole' walking to the ground and didn't end well although not a smart thing to do anywhere. Is cold beyond belief there also.
Longton Rugby Club is the usual parking spot for me - very welcoming, nice bar, decent (and cheap) food and about a 10-15 min walk (missing the worst of the traffic but still takes a while to exit)

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Not many left now, so roughly 2500ish sold.

Does anyone know of a website that gives the stats for away attendances? So you could compare how we travel compared to others..

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Worth going back into Stoke post match for a couple of beers or is the hotel the best bet?
Doesnt look too appealing mid week.

Going with my yank family who have flown over, scored a ticket for girlfiend of one who has never been to the UK before or to a " soccer " game.
Poor girl has very high expectations.
She is coming round to the fact though that like the family she is likely marrying into she is now Albion through and through..........whether she likes it or not:D

Wardy82

Feb 18, 2023
Worth going back into Stoke post match for a couple of beers or is the hotel the best bet?

Going with my yank family who have flown over, scored a ticket for girlfiend of one who has never been to the UK before or to a " soccer " game.
She is coming round to the fact though that like the family she is likely marrying into she is now Albion through and through..........whether she likes it or not:D
Stoke is just a small town. The city centre is Hanley and 3 odd miles away. The city is called Stoke on Trent and Stoke itself isn't the city . Made that mistake before. Is absolutely nothing in Stoke If staying at the Holiday Inn by the ground, ok bar and had a few in there last cup visit if open. Have stayed in Stoke On Trent a few times. Hard to get your head around the place. The ground is in like an industrial estate and little around it unless you want to buy a car.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Anyone got any tickets they want to pass on? I'm not far from Stoke and have the evening off now so would quire like to go. With my lucky charm mate also if possible who's first and only Albion game was Old Trafford on the first game of this season!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Anyone got any tickets they want to pass on? I'm not far from Stoke and have the evening off now so would quire like to go. With my lucky charm mate also if possible who's first and only Albion game was Old Trafford on the first game of this season!
The tickets have names written on them, so I doubt this would be a good idea.

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017

You could try Newcastle under Lyme, that’s the nice part of Stoke I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here